• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Trial Captain

Who's your favorite Trial Captain

• Ilima

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Lana

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Kiawe

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Mallow

• Sophocles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acerola

• Mina

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    Which of the seven Trial Captains was your favorite and why. Its a tough call, but I guess I'll go with Mina. I found the fact that she had absolutely nothing prepared for her trial hilarious.

Years
    I think all of them were pretty cool at the end of the day. I really only picked Acerola because she's the ghost type captain and her trial, while extremely short, did give ghost types a little bit more love and I'll take what I can get haha.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
    I went with Mallow. I think her design is absolutely adorable and her challenge gave me the most trouble.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I like how Acerola was involved with the plot quite a bit before we even started her trial. She was one of the few characters that stood out to me and the fact that she ended up as one of the elite four members makes it even better. If it was based on design then Mina would win easily.

Years
    I voted for Lana. No surprise she was my fave here since I love Water-types, but I also love how interesting her trial is, compared with that threatening Totem Wishiwashi.

Back