• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TV Show

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Hmm, I don't watch much TV but...
    Futurama, The Simpsons, Degrassi (not the past few seasons though), CSI (any of them), and Family Guy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I don't have a favorite single T.V. show. D: I like a few a whole lot.

Heroes

and Lost are my current favorites. Those three are all I look forward to anymore. XD;

And I do enjoy the new season of the Real World. :D

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Meerkat Manor.
    Most epic. Show. Ever.

I also like House M.D., The Venture Brothers, and this relatively new show called Burn Notice.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    It's funny how I've never noticed this thread before. My favourite TV show is Heroes. I don't actually watch it on TV since I download it from the internet since I like to keep up with the latest episode.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    My favorite TV show? That's pretty easy for me...actually it isn't because it is perfect tie in my mind.
    It would have to be House or Burn Notice.

Both have the great drama...but House has the great sarcasm and comedy, while Burn Notice has great action. Too hard to choose, I'll just go with both being my most favorite XD

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    My favorite television shows are the ones created by Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Firefly *And hopefully Dollhouse...*).

Fire-Red

Like no one ever was
    Years
    I would put Friends, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Simpsons and Futurama as my all time fave shows. Most of them do not air anymore so currently my faves are Skins, Lost and Supernatural.

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    Well, my favorites are:

Thomas The Tank Engine
    Rockos Modern Life
    The Magic School Bus
    Aladdin
    Pokemon
    Digimon
    Spongebob Squarepants
    Fairly Oddparents
    Jimmy Neutron
    My Life As A Teenage Robot
    Chalkzone
    Power Rangers
    Drake And Josh
    iCarly
    TUGS
    Theodore Tugboat

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Well, when it comes to cartoons, I loved Spongebob and Rocko's Modern Life (when it still aired T_T)... I also like Flapjack.

Most of the time I don't watch TV though. The first thing I will watch, though, is *points to sig*

ADAM AND JAMIE, I LOVE YOU GUYS. (and Grant, Tori, and the girl... gawd, I haven't watched the show in ages...)

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    My favorite show at the moment is What I Like About You. The one show with Amanda Bynes.

Years
    My favorites are Metalocalypse (if you couldn't tell by my avatar), Venture Bros., and Frisky Dingo. All of those shows are on [adultswim] so go watch them if you aren't familiar with them.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    My favorites are Dead Like Me, Pushing Daisies, The Daily Show, Psych, Monk, My Name is Earl, and the X-Files.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Cartoons:
    - The Simpsons
    - Futurama
    - Teen Titans
    - Fairly Oddparents
    - Family Guy

Real Life:
    - Skins
    - Scrubs
    - Friends
    - CSI
    - Never Mind the Buzzcocks

I watch far too much television for it to be healthy. d(' ')z

Last edited:

abweitl

:D
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    gossip girl. spongebob. america's next top model. paris hilton's my new bff. xD

but really

gossip girl is the most amazing show in the world.

Back