• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TV show

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    gossip girl ;D
    adventure time (LOL this show is so bizarre, i love it)
    psych
    monk (it ended though D: )
    glee
    south park
    modern family

Last edited:

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Scrubs
    The Office (United States)
    South Park
    Family Guy
    Futurama
    Ect.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    LOST. It's just such a great story and it encorporates some of my favourite things, like flashbacks, flashforwards, and time travel. So yeah, it's my favourite. :D

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    ~Doctor Who
    ~The Simpsons
    ~Family Guy
    ~Corination Street (I Love Watching Mah Soap Operas!)
    ~Crime Watch (My Once A Month Treat!)
    And Some Australian Vet Programs And Australian Imagant Programs.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Top 5:

5. Little Britain

The earlier 2 series were pant-wettingly funny. The hilarity peaked at the "Little Britain Abroad" 2-part special. Little Britan USA however was horrible. I hope Americans didn't think that was the cream of British comedy.

4. Mock the Week
    Bitingly brilliant satire. Shame that Frankie Boyle left the cast though...

3. The League of Gentlemen
    Wonderfully dark, surreal and twisted comedy. The Halloween Special was one on the best anything I've seen on TV.

2. The Mighty Boosh
    The imagination of Noel Fielding and Julien Barett is amazing! The cast are perfect and the characters are unbelievably funny and charming.

1. QI
    It's fascinating, it's funny and it's got Steven Fry as its host. What more could you want?

I think Scrubs, Monty Python's Flying Circus and Family Guy should also get a mention here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    The Wire
    Unlike most crime dramas The Wire doesn't wrap everything neatly in each one hour episode. The few cases investigated all relate to each other throughout the series. A great look into the police of Baltimore, its criminals, politicians, press and city school system.

Two other favorites:
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    The Office (the first one)

delongbi

I C U
    Years
    I don't know about you guys, but for me to like a TV show, I have to absolutely fall in love with it (if that makes any sense). There are only two shows that's ever happened to me with:

1. Death Note

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (It is an AMAZING series. Seriously. It takes a while to get started though.)

Other decent TV shows include The Office (at least it used to be) and everything by Joss Whedon.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    I like too many shows to have a specific favourite so i'll just say these.
    NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, Scrubs, Robot Chicken, Top Gear UK, The Simpsons and Futurama.

Back