• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TV show

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I shouldn't be alive and other documentary's on animal planet and I also watch military documentary's and thats about it.I hardly watch tv.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Star Trek, Doctor Who, Mythbusters, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Criminal Minds, and the occasional Pokemon episode......that's pretty much all I watch.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    My favourites? Not too hard to decide, unless I'm capped at 5 or something.

Definitively the top one would be «24». Real time, Jack Bauer ass-kicking, incredibly good side characters, and all those adventures.

I also like NCIS (as someone above said, "incredibly epic", as well as dramatically hilarious), CSI: New York (the best CSI without the excess of social commentary and Caruso's one-liners), Dark Angel (well-themed fanservice, sadly cancelled), John Doe (also cancelled), Medical Investigation (ALSO!!!!), The Big Bang Theory (Large Hadron Collider; do I need to say more?) and Boston Legal and Two and a Half Men in the pure comedy side.

I also liked the time back when CN's cartoon were actually cartoons and good at it. Samurai Jack, Dexter's Laboratory (+ "Dial M for Monkey"), Cow and Chicken, and the Original Powerpuff Girls (darn fairy!!!).

On the documentary side, definitively Mythbusters and Planet Earth.

Lancelot-sama!

i call it bipolar game fandom.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2018
    LANCET'S SHOW(S)! :
    I have lots of shows, from different channels that I love but for now I'm just going to name the ones I'm most excited about & those are Supernatural & Smallville on the CW11 PIX. I adore the characters, the funny moments, & of course the action that takes place >D.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Dexter <3
    It doesn't come back until September, though. Until then, I'm holding over with tons and tons of Law and Order (all three), Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara, CSI: (Vegas only) and sometimes House.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I have lots of faves in order it would be

1 - Two and a half men
    2 - Suite life on deck
    3 - Spongebob Squarepants
    4 - Pokemon

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Scrubs, forever & ever <3

But that's finished so I do need something still going, so How I Met Your Mother & NCIS have to do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    My god, Arrested Development is easily the greatest show to be on television. It's so insanely funny I just love it.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    bahhh everything

If I had to choose favourites... uhm...

I'm obsessed with sci-fi shows like fringe, lost, and Firefly.

On the comedy side, who could forget Arrested Development? Pure humor with a smack of ham. Also, the Office (both versions) is pretty cool.

Finally, House is one of my all-time favorite shows.

yeah, can't decide on a favorite obviously

Back