• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite type of Pokemon?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I love all Pokemon elements...so it's very hard for me to decide on an absolute favorite. But I suppose if I had to pick just one, it's be the Ice type Pokemon. ^_____^

There aren't very many of them, but I have always favored the attack Ice Beam. :D Soooooooooooooo, there you go. XD

~Kelsey

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Grass and Poison! ^_^ If I had to choose any more, they'd be dark, ghost, and steel.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    My favourite type is Dragon, because it's not weak against much and all the pokemon that have this type are all good.
    My 2nd and 3rd best would proberbly be Fire and Dark

Years
    My favorite types would be...hm...

Electric, for certain. O_o For some reason, I like the thought of the whole electrical element...

Bug, maybe. But only because I've found myself liking quite a few bug pokemon for their looks (ariados, nincada and ninjask, butterfree and beautifly, among others)....

I also like the Poison type a little, only because I absolutely love both nidoran evolution lines. :P Now only if that poor type was better...

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
    Mine is Fighting. Being a fan of fighting games like Street Fighter and King of Fighters, it's no surprise that Fighting-types would appeal to me a lot.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Psychic, Ghost and Dark pokemon can be pretty cool - but a bit too mysterious for me.

My favourite would probably be grass and water.

Silver Blaze

Dee's Husband!
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 17, 2006
    ~Pokes his font color~ Other peeps was having a color so I'm gonna have one too :P

As for a favorite type... ~Takes his poking to his sig~ As the trainer card says... My favorite type is Dragon! They are so cool, and the dragon Pok?mon I like the most is Salamence!

Back