• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Video Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch Girl Pilar

Magical Trainer
    Years
    Hey everybody. Well, I just wanna know all your favorite video games in PS2, Xbox, GBA, etc. You can even post your most fave part of the game.

Mine? Take a good look at my sig. I love Brave Fencer Musashi and Samurai Legend Musashi! I completed Brave Fencer Musashi. Now, I'm trying to complete Samurai Legend! How come I play it, even though I don't have a PS2, you ask? Well, my town has a PS2 rental store.

Ahem... enjoy posting! :)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    This thread would be better suited in Other Games. I like Super Smash Bros. Melee for Gamecube. I also love Pokemon for GBA.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ^^; I'll move it.

My favourite games are Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy VII, and Katamari Damacy, for the record. :O

Witch Girl Pilar

Magical Trainer
    Years
    Thanks for moving my thread, Lightning.

Hmmm... looks like most of you guys love PS2 games... hehehehe... me too. My little brother LOVES GBA games... and his fave game is POKEMON.

My Bro: YEY! Pokemon rules! ^^
    Pilar: You can say that again! ^^

Years
    "Charmander"

My favorite games are:

Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy (Every one of them o.o), Zelda (Every one of them)...just RPG's really x_x

(The Charmander and Cyndaquil thing is a dare XP)

"Cyndaquil"

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Person: Hey everybody. Well, I just wanna know all your favorite video games in PS2, Xbox, GBA, etc. You can even post your most fave part of the game.

For da PS2 it's Red Faction (it's for other platforms too I think but it still is freekin awesome to play it on PS2). For Xbox of course, Halo and Halo 2. The best games made ever. For GBA it of course has to be Pokemon Sapphire. For some other consoles like Gamecube my favorite game for that was Medal of Honor: Frontline, my very first game for it. For Nintendo 64, one of the most awesomest games ever made, Conkers Bad Fur Day : D

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Megaman 1, Megaman 2, Megaman 3, Megaman 4, Megaman 5, Megaman 6, Megaman 7, Megaman Power Battle, Megaman Zero 3, Megaman BN1, Megaman BN2, Megaman BN3, Megaman BN4 (Red Sun), Megaman BN5 (Team Of Colonel), Pokemon (every version). Much, eh?

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Well of course: THE ZELDA SERIES!!! But I do like other games! I LOVE Tales of Symphonia, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Soul Calibur 2, and SSX3.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    The following makes my favs list

1-Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES)
    2-Def Jam Fight For NY (PS2)
    3-Pokemon (of any color) (GB/GBA)
    4-Super Smash Brothers (N64)
    5-SSB Melee (Gamecube)
    6-Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (PS2)
    7-Mario Kart: Double Dash (Gamecube)
    8-Donkey Kong Country 1/2/3 (SNES)

This is just to name a few.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Some of you seem to be forgetting that there is no such thing as a "best game". Ever. You may have an opinion of something being your favorite, but others do not share your opinion.

As for a favorite game... I do not know if I would actually classify anything as my favorite. If I had to choose, though, any of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games would be on the list, as well as the King of Fighters series. I can play any game from either of these series without getting bored.

I'd like to play the Musashi games (since they're totally based on the legendary samurai Miyamoto Musashi), but I've not had a chance to as of yet.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Well my favorite games are (In no particular order):
    Zombies Ate My Neighbors
    The Mario series :D
    Kirby Adventure, Super Star, Dream Course, and the Amazing Mirror
    Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2 and DK64
    Kingdom Hearts 1 and CoM :D