• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Weapon?

Years
    Say you could pick one weapon to have. What would be your personal preference, regardless of effectiveness? Mine would be a Tommy Gun, for example.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    An assault rifle, preferably a Heckler & Koch HK416, Heckler & Koch G36, FN SCAR, FN F2000, or Steyr AUG. Failing that, either a SIG Sauer semiautomatic pistol (P220 or P226, doesn't really matter), a Colt M1911A1, or a Heckler & Koch USP.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Hand-Held plasma cannon. ;o

Because you just don't any more powerful than launching multi-thousand degree death in the form of cannon shots at your enemeis.

That or a small, powerful, efficient railgun that doesn't require maintenance every other time I shoot. ;o (See: Impossible weapons)

Years
    Favorite Weapon?

Something to that effect.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Without a doubt, the single gun that has given me meaning to my life, the Magpul FMG. I love the idea and I love that it is on par with an Uzi. This gun is teh bomb :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    If we're talking about firing weapons, I like hand guns more than the larger rifle/machine gun type things, because I think they look SO much cooler in use. The larger guns have to be carried in both hands and are all bulky so they don't really allow for much agility.

If we're talking melee weapons, I'm not really a huge fan of swords, but daggers are really awesome, as are makeshift weapons like brooms and poles :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'm a grim reaper girl, so scythes all the way! I also love any variation that involves arrows (typical bow and arrow, crossbow, etc.). Oh, and dual blades. Why have one sword when you can have two?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Katanas are one of my favorite, but for effectiveness I'd have to go with an AK47. XD

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    *Ahem* I stand corrected. My bad, it is the Magpul FMG9.

While I'm here, I'll say that I like katars. They are just cool.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    kindness! admittedly sometimes passive aggression coated with kindness.

as for material weapons, you wouldn't see me using a weapon i carefully chose ahead of time, i wouldn't knowingly put myself in a position where i'd have to physically defend myself. if someone tried to hurt me i'd grab the pain-inflicting object nearest to me, where i'm sitting now that would be a broom. it would be my favorite because it was closest to me and helped out my situation.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    The newspaper.

And I'm actually serious. You have no idea how much fun you can have beating someone over the head with a rolled up newspaper. Or a magazine for that matter. They work too.

Back