• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    well, I like effects 2 cuz of fairy lily and shadow ghoul sword hunter xyz and mainly of all the all mighty dark paladin

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • my fave is Shadow Ghoul...I've successfuly built a sufficient deck around him too ^.^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I have Dark Palidin in japanese. it comes in Yugi Structure Deck Vol.2 :P .i guess it's my favorite card. but it's tied with my buster blader for the yugi tin and my Blue Eyes White Dragon from Shoen Jump and my Red Eyes Black Dragon from the tin. it's the rarest card from a yugioh tin ever cause it was the first kind of tin made in the world. anyways, i asked my friend what he thinks is rarer, and he said the blue eyes from shoen jump. so my shoen jump blue eyes is my favorite and rarest card ever!!

did i make any sense just now? :laugh:

P.S. i have never used my shoen jump blue eyes in a duel. i still havent taken it out of the plastic that it came in :laugh: .i will never use it in a duel. i have to be really dessperate and there has to be a person's life on the line for me to use it :laugh:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I like monster cards the best, and my favorite one's probably...like the Change of Heart or The Dark Magician Girl or something...I guess

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • this one kid I met on the internet loves D magicain Girl.. But anyway. I think that I might get a few packs to find darkpalidin. I mean comon. My first wo packs of mf packs i got xy tank cannon, and then x head! That good!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • My favorite card is the Flame Cerebrus but my favorite cards for duels would probably be Dark Paliden, Dark Master Zorc, Cyber Jar, Question, and Dice Jar.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    -Trap: Judgment of Anubis and Mirror Force
    -Magic: Monster Reborn and Harpie's Feather Duster
    -Monster: Dark Ruler Ha Des and Exodia Necross

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Hm. There better magic's than that to like but whateva! I think my favorite magic would be ... Mystical space typhoon= really nice and helpful!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    punkie90 said:
    Hm. There better magic's than that to like but whateva! I think my favorite magic would be ... Mystical space typhoon= really nice and helpful!
    Yea I know there are some better magics, but just because those are my favorites doesn't mean I think the others suck. :P

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • I know! But I just was saying! I know. they are your favorite cards because they are helpful! I lik Mystical Space Typhoon because it's quick and good!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Yeah, just about the only way to handle Messenger of Peace (MoP) efficiently (a problem found in most anti-beatdown decks). :P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I usually like any card that's Dark, my least favs are light and water >_<;

My most favorite is.. err.. Magician Of Dark Chaos ^.^ Makes me wanna dress like him, ^_^; I dunno, I just like his face paintings!!!! I'm obsessed with it!!! O_O;;

*gets killed by dark magic*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • My fave card is Mystical Elf! I like her because she, usually saves me in duals. Everytime I draw her I'll usually have my Horn of light and Chourus of Santary on the feild! ^_^ But if somebody destroys her and I don't have my Monster Reborn, Magican of Faith to get Monster Reborn back, in my hand or Forgiving Madian on the feild, I forfit. :/

Back