• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favoruite Pokemon move?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    My favorite move would have to be Dragon Pulse. I taught this move to my Latias and Latios it's a very helpful move.
    CarlyCarminepicture.jpg

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • My favorite move is Copycat. It allows me to copy your rivals catchphrase

My favorite move is Hydro Pump because it's a water move and I like Water types the most and it comes in handy when being against strong Rock or Fire type Pokemon.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Dragon Claw, I loved it's sprites in RSE, the claws scraping into the screen.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Favorites: Leaf Blade, Dragon Rush. Draco Meteor, Close Combat, Aura Sphere (awesome animations)

Least favorites: Rage, Feint

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Leafblade :]

Its powerful, a grass type move, and 2 starters can learn it through level up, and my favorite eeveelution can learn it through level up. I just simply love it.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • It's kind of tough stuck between Curse, Outrage, and Leaf Blade.

Leaf Blade has a beautiful animation and I've grown so fond of it since its power upgrade in Generation IV. Power of 90 and a high critical-hit ratio is not to be underestimated, especially when you have 15 opportunities to use it.

Outrage is just so packed with raw power. It's the most powerful move that doesn't have a drawback as far as loss of turns/recoil/fainting. In Generation V I'll also like its equivalents Petal Dance and Thrash, but not as they remain at a power of only 90.

Last but not least, Curse. I love the increase of both Attack and Defense and I love the way you can strategically use the loss of Speed (i.e. Trick Room, Payback). It's also so nice on Ghosts and I love having it on my Umbreon. :D My favourite stat-changing move.
    However the thing that's true blasphemy is changing the type of Curse in Generation V. ??? is the best type ever. :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Leech Seed. I just love stealing HP from the opponent at the end of every turn. It's one of the main reasons why i love Grass types. :D

I also love having powerfull priority moves on slow pokemons.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I don't necessarily have a number one favorite move, for there are a few moves I never even heard about.
    Although there's one move which I think is both awesome and hilarious.
    Attract

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
  • It's hard to pick just one favorite so instead, I'll list out a few of my favorites.

In no particular order...

* Shadow Ball.
    * Energy Ball.
    * Leaf Blade.
    * Magical Leaf.
    * Blizzard.
    * Thunder.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Extremespeed, somehow it's outclassed by Quick Attack. Calm Mind and Dragon Dance are my other two favorites. Who doesn't like having more power?

Ayselipera

Extremespeed, somehow it's outclassed by Quick Attack. Calm Mind and Dragon Dance are my other two favorites. Who doesn't like having more power?

I do. :) I never have the patience to use moves like that. I simply keep attacking.

My favorite move has moved on from Razor Leaf and Vine Whip to Petal Dance. It's very powerful (especially now that it's been powered up to 120) and I think it has a pretty animation. I have to say I'm really looking forward to using it in Black/White just for the power up. I'm thinking of trying it out on Marakacchi first since she is adorable and I'm calling her a she because she should be 100% female. :D

Back