• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favoruite Pokemon move?

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    `Am I the only one here who loves Tackle and Pound? They're too plain but at the same time strong. XD

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I have two actually, and I can't decide between them.

Reflect and Light Screen. Thanks again Meganium, keeping my team in top shape.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Shadow Ball. I taught it to 3 on my party Pokemon.

And don't forget Drain Punch. The animation is sick, it makes me feel like I'm pwning my foe.

Though the animation that also impresses me are Sky Attack and Brave Bird.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Call me cliché if you will, but since Gen III I've had a fondness for Volt Tackle. The animation admittedly leaves a lot to be desired on some games but I just like the idea of charging at your foe shrouded in so much power. WHAM!

Electric has to be my favourite type, despite my fave Pokémon :P

So far as animation goes, only in R/B/Y did Bubblebeam actually look dangerous, and the same goes for Razor Leaf in G/S/C. The latter has to be my favourite animations in any Pokémon game so far. ^^

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • Signal beam!

I love how it it looks in the anime, if i have a pokemon capable of learning signal beam, it WILL be taught to them.

Favoruite Pokemon move?

I also like slash for the actual game play though the story, it has decent power and tons of PP

Fire_Floatzel

What's 3000 X 3 + 1?
    Years
  • Cosmic Power is so pretty. I also like Extrasensory, Leaf Blade, Crunch, Agility, and Psycho Cut.

I also like Blast Burn. It looks so epic in gen IV

I just hate Water Gun in gen III. It looks ... weak.

The Red Chain

Ever since I got the chance to have a Rankurusu/Reuniclus, I've loved Psycho Shock the most. <33
    The colors, the sound, the animation.. it's beautiful stuff.

My other favorite is Trick Room. I always imagine the battle field flipping upside down in my head when I use it. XD

firefoxkatan

Pokemon Knitter
    Years
  • I'm torn between Pay Day and Bite honestly. Pay Day because it gets you $300 each time you use it (in SoulSilver anyway, I never paid much attention to the moves before Pearl and SoulSilver >_>;;) And bite because most Pokemon seem pretty hurt by it, so it's a good K.O. for me <3 If any of my Pokemon can learn it I make sure they do and keep it, unless Crunch comes up, that's just as good :3

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Well I would have to say mine would have to be Stun Spore. I really like it because it is a very powerful status move when used right.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • My favourite move, and has been since it was introduced in Generation III, is Aerial Ace, it looks awesome, it never misses, can deliver a decent amount of damage and is a speedy move.

Back