• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite and Least Favourite Legendary

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • I'd say my favorite has to be Rayquaza. I love its design, it's the mascot for my favorite Pok?mon game, and its Mega Evolution manages to look even cooler somehow. Were I to make a list, I'd probably put Deoxys at second.

I have a lot that can be said to tie for last. Arguably it'd go to the "Forces of Nature" trio, who I all dislike equally.

Years
  • My favorite legendary has to be Shaymin. It has a super cute design and its Sky Forme is really strong! The fact that it appears when people give thanks is a really cool concept too.

My least favorite is Tornadus. It's the only member of the "Forces of Nature" trio that doesn't get a dual-type. Why is it a thing?

Years
  • My favourite Legendary -and favourite Pokemon overall- is Virizion. I just she (yes I like to refer to it as female) has a really pretty design, and I love the colours on her. They just seem to look well together and don't clash in any way.
    I've loved Virizion ever since I encountered her in Pokemon White, and since then she has been a firm favourite of mine. Nothing can seem to knock her of the top spot. My other favourites include: Raikou, Shaymin, Giratina, Black Kyurem, Ho-oh, and Articuno.
    As for my least favourite, well, I don't like Perfect/Complete Zygarde, Regirock, and the Incarnate formes of Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.
    Perfect Zygarde takes the cake though.
    The reason I dislike Perfect Zygarde so much is because it's design is so cluttered and looks like it should be in Transformers or Power Rangers, not Pokemon. It's a shame really, since I adore Zygarde's other forms, especially 10%.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Regice is my favorite. I'm honestly not sure why.

Least favorite would be either victini or the genie trio

Back