• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Anime Quotes!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    "Enter the amazing Guy!" - Guy Cecil; Tales of the Abyss

"GERMANYYY! GERMANYY! GERMANYY!" - Italy; Hetalia

"There was a lot of meat...And there wasn't much time...So erm...Used me flamethower" - Bardroy; Black Butler (English Dub)

"I've taken a liking to you..."
    "Are you...?"
    "NO!" - Otonashi and Hinata; Angel Beats!

"HOMERUN!"
    "Way to go, TK! It's a total mystery what you were doing before you died!" - TK and Hinata; Angel Beats!

"Get Chance and Luck!" - TK; Angel Beats!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Gahhh.. I have so many ><

"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust, even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses. Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be until I hear the words "Checkmate". " --- Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them." --- Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful."--- Roy Mustang

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there, that lives outside of ourselves and our dreams."--- Edward Elric

""A little water never hurt anyone... besides, people always say I'm dripping with good looks."--- Tamaki Suoh from Ouran HSHC

"Being able to stay by the one you love is one of the privileges of being a friend."--- Usami Akihiko from Junjou Romantica

"How much love do I have to give so you can accept me?" --- Takano Masamune from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

Also this:

Back