• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Ghost Type Pokemon

Favourite Ghost Type Pokemon?

• Gastly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haunter

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Gengar

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Misdreavus

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Shedinja

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Sableye

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Shuppet

• Banette

• Duskull

• Dusclops

• Drifloon

• Drifblim

• Mismagius

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Spiritomb

• Dusknoir

• Froslass

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Rotom

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Garitina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Im not a huge fan of ghost pokemon but i have to vote for Haunter cause it was the only ghost pokemon that ever made it in my team in pokemon Red and i could not evolve it

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Froslass.
    It's graceful and is based on the Yuki Onna yokai of Japanese Mythology. Also, from my standpoint, it's the coolest. XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I went with Mismagius. It made it into m Pearl team as the first Ghost-type I've used ingame. Dusknoir was part of my Platinum team, but that slot would've been taken up by Mismagius again if it was in the game. No reason really, besides pretty good Special Attack and Speed, and it looks cool to boot.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Gengar and Giratina. Both of them are really cool. Apart from looking cool, they're also strong. ;D

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Ghost is my favorite type. Gengar is myf avourite. WHY DID POKEMON MAKE IT SO YOU HAD TO TRADE ?!?!?!

Halfwit

Super Monk
    Years
    lol i clicked froslass on the poll totally forgetting about shedinja somehow /facepalm

Shedinja: ...awesome. creative, bizarre, simple and downright freaky [I remember its pokédex entry saying that it doesn't even breathe, which is probably when i became a mad fan of it].
    and froslass is a close second.. because.. because she's pretty..?

I do love the original ghost line; gengar is most spiffy. Banette also wins points. Dusknoir too, for being ridiculous <3

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    Ghost is my favorite type. Gengar is myf avourite. WHY DID POKEMON MAKE IT SO YOU HAD TO TRADE ?!?!?!

I agree with you i never knew anyone else who liked pokemon and who ever did i couldnt trade with now these days i only got VBA so i cant trade :( never had Gengar and the only time i almost had one the trader had an everstone on it (the girl you trade in Snowpoint)

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    My favorite ghosties are either Rotom or Drifloon :'D I like their designs. I used to like Gengar lots, but not so much anymore. :<

Years
    Rotom, Shuppet and Drifloon are the cutest, and Gastly's evolution line is the most classic, but I have to say I love Sableye the most. Still have Spookers the Sableye on my Pearl file from the first time I played Emerald; one of the best Pokemon I have ever had the pleasure of raising.

Years
    Sableye.. seeing as its actually my second favourite pokemon. I dunno, it's a cute little ghosty jewel gremlin :>

Duskull takes second place though, because I just love the design, with the skull face and the single eye.. while still being a very traditional tablecloth style ghost =P
    Adorable

Years
    My fav ghost is Haunter, i mean, look at its RB sprite, it's just awesome
    Favourite Ghost Type Pokemon

but the RBY backsprite is even more awesome =D

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
    Years
    Gengar kicks butt any level, especially nostalgia
    "Dream-eater" is a genius and cryptic move
    Plus he is one damn scary ghost :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Gastly and all its evolutions! But I voted for Haunter because I like them best out of the three. :)

Back