• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Legend Of Zelda game?

What's your favourite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The Legend Of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

• The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

• The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

• The legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

• The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Ocarina of Time, hands down. There's no point in saying why its my favorite at all; its that great.

Heck, I'm currently replaying it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • The only Zelda game that I'm playing at the time (since its the only one I have because the others broke, got thrown away or never got it) is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

:t354:TG

hamguy4456

Heracross fanatic
    Years
  • Ocarina of Time. It was the first 3D Zelda game, and the first REAL 3D adventure game. That put aside, it was long, entertaining, and had plenty of secrets to keep you interested even after you finished the game.

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
  • While my vote did go to Majora's Mask, I have to say that Ocarina of Time is a very close second. I just feel that Majora's Mask had a deeper and darker storyline. It just drags you in really.

But I still hate seeing the Deku Mask being put on. Too scary. O_O

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    my favourite(although i didnt vote)was zelda ocarina of time/wind waker/phantom hourglass they were all brilliant(ant the only ones i felt bithered to play through :()

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • The Wind Waker. Although TP is a close second. I think all the console titles have gotten progressively better, with the exception of TP, but I still think it's second best. I'm just not a nostalgic person I guess, and even though OoT did more for the franchise than any other of the games I also think it's not as good as the others.

Just for reference my favorite Zelda game has constantly changed the more I play them, but I think the list is definitive for me now.

TWW
    TP
    MM
    OoT
    ALTTP
    LoZ
    TMC/PH

After that it really doesn't matter, good games but I don't feel like putting those in order right now.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    (Wasn't there also Four Swords? There was Four Swords, and Four Sword Adventures, weren't there... Not too sure, ignore me.)

I personally prefer Majora's Mask. Unlike the other Zelda games, which is basically "Save the princess", or something similar, Majora's Mask is "Save the World". Also, the time limit makes you aware that the danger is there, and to hurry up, as it is a pretty big threat. The other Zelda games, you can go off and do your own thing, forgetting about saving Zelda, or beating Ganondorf, but Majora's Mask has times for certain things, and you can't just forget about the time. It also has one of the hardest bosses, in my opinion, in the shape of Majora's Wrath. Another thing is the Fierce Deity Mask, which is an award for getting all the masks. If you did the Mask quest in OoT, you get the Mask of Truth, which is fairly useless.

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
  • I played Majora's Mask on an emulator a while back. It's much better than the only other Zelda game I've played: Twilight Princess. So I'm going to have to go with Majora's Mask.

Years
  • Ocarina of Time

I love a lot of Zelda games (one of the best overall video game series, in my opinion), but OoT is definitly my favorite.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • (Wasn't there also Four Swords? There was Four Swords, and Four Sword Adventures, weren't there... Not too sure, ignore me.)

I personally prefer Majora's Mask. Unlike the other Zelda games, which is basically "Save the princess", or something similar, Majora's Mask is "Save the World". Also, the time limit makes you aware that the danger is there, and to hurry up, as it is a pretty big threat. The other Zelda games, you can go off and do your own thing, forgetting about saving Zelda, or beating Ganondorf, but Majora's Mask has times for certain things, and you can't just forget about the time. It also has one of the hardest bosses, in my opinion, in the shape of Majora's Wrath. Another thing is the Fierce Deity Mask, which is an award for getting all the masks. If you did the Mask quest in OoT, you get the Mask of Truth, which is fairly useless.
    Yep. Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures are two separate games.

Back