• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite legendaries?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    I want to know what your favourite legendary is from this generation. Mine is Deoxys, mainly because he has cool sound effects and an epic design for his different forms. :D

What's yours?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I would say JIrachi. It's got a pretty unique design, and competitively, it could be very easy to utilize. It's got Serene Grace and access to Iron Head, and with that combination, it has much, much higher rate of making its opponent flinch, making them unable to strike any hit. It could learn Thunder Wave, too, I believe, and if it does manages to set it up, whoever's facing you would not be able to do anything at all. This Pokémon's pretty underrated, though, in general, which makes me disappointed quite a bit. :(

Odie

Indigo League Champ
    Years
    This is a tough one. I really like the bird trio, my favorite of them being Articuno. Zapdos is a close second. I also really like Mewtwo just because of its sheer awesomeness. Overall I would have to say Articuno is my favorite based on appearance and type.

Years
    Kyogre, but Jirachi is a very close second. The element of water is always what I prefer in anything, whether it be Pokemon games or trading cards or something else, and Kyogre is the creator of seas, a beast that can control the rain and wreck havoc on those who reside on land. Its design screams epic, and Primal Kyogre somehow improved upon it, something I wouldn't have thought possible pre-ORAS. And then there's Jirachi, who's absolutely adorable and at the same time an incredibly useful stall-mon that has made so many users rage-quit against me in PS that I've lost count. n__n

Zapdos86

BURD! BURD! BURD!
    Years
    I never really focused on the legendaries for this generation, but I do remember seeing that Deoxys movie. So I suppose I would go with Deoxys because of it's forms and designs, which was pretty cool to see.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Rayquaza! He's pretty special to me, being the mascot of one of my most favorite childhood game. He's great, fast and cool. Deoxys, Jirachi and Regice come really close though.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I would say JIrachi. It's got a pretty unique design, and competitively, it could be very easy to utilize. It's got Serene Grace and access to Iron Head, and with that combination, it has much, much higher rate of making its opponent flinch, making them unable to strike any hit. It could learn Thunder Wave, too, I believe, and if it does manages to set it up, whoever's facing you would not be able to do anything at all. This Pokémon's pretty underrated, though, in general, which makes me disappointed quite a bit. :(

I love Jirachi. One of my favourite event exclusive pokemon. It's got an epic typing. I love getting mine on pokemon channel. I also love Suicine because it looks so beautiful and majestic. I really like all of them if I'm honest.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
    Tough choice but as far as I'm concerned my number one all-time favourite would be Giratina :D I think it's 6 legs are kinda cute too in a way :3

Back in Platinum, catching Giratina in sky forme, was really something else and a great experience to travel to the Distortion World :D I think he knows some awesome moves too, and even in Super Pokemon Rumble he is a great Pokemon to Battle with ^_^

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    My favortie from gen 3 is amm.... Its too hard to say. All are my favorite. but i will go with Zapdos. Zapdos was my first legendary. It was the first legendary i caught. I really love its Spiky wings. Its moves. Its design. And everything. And the move drill pack just took my hearth away. It was one of the greatest memories of my life when i first saw it. I was a little shocked and confused. I taught what pokemon is it. Later after little resource I found it out that it was Zapdos. My favorite !

Years
    Tough choice but as far as I'm concerned my number one all-time favourite would be Giratina :D I think it's 6 legs are kinda cute too in a way :3

Back in Platinum, catching Giratina in sky forme, was really something else and a great experience to travel to the Distortion World :D I think he knows some awesome moves too, and even in Super Pokemon Rumble he is a great Pokemon to Battle with
    Favourite legendaries?
    You might want to check what forum you're posting in ;)

Not just from this generation, but Rayquaza is probably my favorite legendary Pokemon of all time. Everything from its residence in the Sky Pillar, to the fact that it has the ability to fly around Earth for thousands of years at a time without having to descend were pretty cool to me as a kid. That, and the battle music for it (along with Groudon and Kyogre) is still my favorite track in a Pokemon game, as it really captures the intensity of the moment.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
    You might want to check what forum you're posting in ;)

Not just from this generation, but Rayquaza is probably my favorite legendary Pokemon of all time. Everything from its residence in the Sky Pillar, to the fact that it has the ability to fly around Earth for thousands of years at a time without having to descend were pretty cool to me as a kid. That, and the battle music for it (along with Groudon and Kyogre) is still my favorite track in a Pokemon game, as it really captures the intensity of the moment.

Oops I can see it now, sorry all (had to get up really early This morning), well, Rayquaza it is then ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2022
    3rd gen favorite legendaries eh? hm..

Theres a lot to choose from, but i love Latios and Latias, even though i dont think those count as legendaries since at the end of their episode there were a few of them? i could be mistaken.

but my upmost FAVORITE legendary from 3rd gen has to be... Zapdos.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    I wish they had more of a use in single player other then being trophies. My favourite generation 3 legendary is definitely Rayquaza. And Swampert (just joking, not really)

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    To be honest, I don't like legendaries. BUT my favorite gen 3 one is definatly Rayquaza. I'm even basing my hack off that green mother♥♥♥♥er <3
    Jirachi is cute, but I don't really like it, and Deoxys is awesome.

Back