• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokémon game!

Which Pokémon game do you prefer?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    Pokemon black was really interesting so it is my favorite. The storyline kept me going to play the game and i liked how you had 2 rivals. I also liked the fact that you could rebattle the elite four and battle the champion after.

It was a nice little challenge.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    Fire Red/Leaf Green are my personal favorites, they had the greatness and nostalgia of Gen I, and technology of Gen III. The two regions(Kanto and Sevii), a feature I loved in GSC, and the general connections to the GSC/HGSS in the post game plot, were also a great feature, were also a great treat, and gave feeling of sequel to this great remake.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    Pokemon HeartGold will always be my favourite. It's a remake of my favourite games (GS) and it's set on Johto and Kanto, another two of my favourite regions. The Pokemon were good too.

Pokemon Emerald is my second favourite, because of its luster and the battle frontier. The plot was awesome too.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • Why did you list each version separately? You could have combined two of them if they were similar but just had a few version differences (HG/SS for instance). Ruby and Sapphire might be combined but not Emerald.

My favorite is Heart Gold. My favorite Region is Johto but I actually liked the remakes just a little bit more than the original Gen 2 games.

Back