• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Cry?

Years
    I like Magneton,Drowzee,Ghastly,Dugtrio,Machoke,Moltres,Articuno,Zapdos,Suicune,Lugia,Ho-oh,Mew,Mewtwo,Blaziken,Milotic,Infernape,Monferno,Chimchar,Piplup,Empoleon,Palkia,Giratina,Regigigas,Shaymin,Arceus,Uxie,Mesprit,Azelf
    Serperior,Manaphy,Oshwott,Thunderus,Tornadus(cant spell),that shaymin looking thing in gen V,Genesect,Reshiram,Zekrom,all elemental monkeys,Zebstraika,Gothielle,Wargle,Hydreigon,Haxorus,Mantine,Octillery,Staraptor,Bronzor,um the condor thing in Gen V,Chandelure line,Bouffalant,Herdier,Scizor,Steelix,Pidgeot,Munna an Musharna, and thats it

But in all honesty I have to say that my favorite cry is SKARMORYS

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I like many! But I really like Jynx's cry as the most annoying cry ever. Just imagine it. Jynx's cry, repeating over and over and over again! O_O

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Either Charizard or Ryhorn. I can't decide which has a better cry. Lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I basically love the cries of Leafeon, Glaceon, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, and Espeon (Flareon's is OK, but Idk). They all sound similar but with different pitches and effects, but to me they aren't overly obnoxious.

As for least favorites, I really don't like the Electabuzz line's cries. Those are obnoxious.

Back