• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Poketch App

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    The Poke Radar application, for obvious reasons.

That and the Day Care app are the best apps for shinies, since the Day Care one can monitor RNG stuff, if I remember correctly.

Years
    I think it's called the Dowsing Machine. It's the app the lets you find hidden items on the floor, I find it very useful.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The one that I use most is the pixel art app, or whatever you call it ;~;
    To anyone who doesn't believe me, click this.
    The most useful one overall has to be the dousing machine though; there are just so much hidden items in Sinnoh, it isn't even funny.

Etherius

Ethereal Champion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2009
    I don't really have a favourite. I use them when I need to, and I just leave it on that one until I need to change it.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    My favorite Poke'app happens to be the memo pad. I can easliy jot down notes if I have to do that later and it's easliy erased. So kind of like a dry earse board as well.

Back