• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2011
    Mine is Wake.. er I mean Crasher Wake. (See what I did there? No? Nevermind.) I just love his pokemon and his personality is interesting.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Mine is volkner i love his personality and his power

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Mine is Candice. I love how she's so eager to battle and is always high spirited. She also really shows how though she may look young; anyone can be tough or acheive their goals no matter what the age. I did see what you did thar

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Candice and Volkner. Candice wouldn't allow me to Rock climb and save the day from Team Galactic until I beat her.. :( But she's cool.

Volkner because he resembles Blue in HG/SS a little, and Blue's awesome.

Prime-

Monotype Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    Definetly Candice, Ice being my favourite type. And on Platinum her team was awesome. Plus she put up a decent fight.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Volkner and Candice. Volkner has that mysterious aura about him, yet I think his friendship with Flint (who's the polar opposite personality-wise) is very interesting.

And Candice is attractive yet she's one of the toughest leaders in the game.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I like Volkner, because of his looks and personality. Well, by personality, I mean that attitude he had to battling after winning all the time.
    Another of mine is Fantina, since Ghost is my favorite type, and her gym is awesome (answering math questions are awesome!). Obviously Platinum's. :P

Years
  • fantina all the way. ghost type is my favorite type by far, and purple is my favorite color lol. i also like how she had the math questions in the beginning, i think thats most creative gym puzzle.

Back