• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    I like Candice. She was the most challenging gym leader in that region for me, and she's kinda cute.

Years
  • My favorite Sinnoh Gym Leader is easily Roark, from Oreburgh City. I love his design and calm personality, Cranidos is a great signature Pokemon as well, it's a shame he was weak.

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Gardenia because of grass type Pokemon and her cuteness.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Fantina and Volkner. Fantina because she is simply flawless, and Volkner because of his cool spirit and design.

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
    Years
  • Gardenia and Candice, they're the best! And they somehow brought the symbols of the new Eeveelutions: Leafeon and Glaceon. And imagine if you can battle with them in some partnered-double battle, two of them will be using Leafeon and Glaceon... Aww! ♥

**Tyranitar**

If You Need Me... Im Not There
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    It just has to be crasher wake
    I mean who cant love a fat man in hot pants

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • It is a toss-up between Fantina and Volkner. They have have great designs.

Skiatra

Noobin', LIKE A BOSS
    Years
  • Volker, he's the hardest to beat for me, oh and he looks awesome. His team was way better in platinum though.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Volkner. Simply due to his demeanour and attitude. I find the idea of a Gym Leader getting sick of it all oddly appealing.
    I was kind of the opposite in fact - although the concept isn't bad or anything I found the whole 'I'm BORED' thing he had until he had an ~exciting battle~ and is suddenly happy again a bit... well, unbelievable I suppose and somewhat annoying as well. (That and his team in D/P was... well, quite un-electric overall. =|)

I suppose Roark's friendliness was neat to me imo and I liked haw Gardenia had that bit with the haunted mansion as well - was interesting imo. Crasher Wake gets points for being entertaining though as well as memorable, and in terms of gym design I liked Candice's if only because I've always loved the ice-style puzzles in Pokemon.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I liked Byron. I love steel-types, but too bad his Pokemon weren't a real challenge. But he looks like a rusty hobo miner so I like him for that.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Candice. Ice is nice <3

And I also like the appeal of her character. She's aloof, bubbly, and I love how she supposively "breaks the ice trainer stereotype." Nintendo includes that little line which also shows how much she cares <3 Candice wins in heart.

Fantina has a great design and there's heart in her too, but she still seems to lose to Candice imo <3

Back