• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite type of soft drink

Fav Soft drink

• Creaming soda

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Coke-all types

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Fanta-Raspberry

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Fanta-orange

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Solo-lemonade

• Pepsi

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Pepsi Max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunkist

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Lemonade

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Solo-lime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cherry Coke

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Pepsi-Light

• Mountain Dew

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Other

Votes: 24 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I go with Mountain Jew Dew. I love the taste and color of it. It takes out my thirstiness. And also Dr. Pepper is the best. I can't finish my week without drinking Dr. Pepper.

I lol'd hard.

I think that either Diet-Cola or Pepsi is my favourite soft drink.

Spoiler:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I could've sworn that I answered this topic not too long ago. For me, it'd be Club Lemon, which is the equivalent of Fanta Lemon. Sadly, neither are on the list. A close second would be Diet Coke, which I prefer to normal Coca Cola because I think the latter is too sweet.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    my favorite is this (very specific): Diet A&W caffeine free root beer.
    best stuff in the world.
    (i'm drinking it right now xD)

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
    All of the above.Expect energy drinks cause they taste crappy to me.

I here that, other than Amp'd (it tastes just like Mountain Dew) I don't like any energy drink.

I love Mountain Dew! :classic::):D:cool:

Years
    I hate Mountain Dew.

Ever seen the episode of the Simpsons when Homer takes Crab juice instead of Mountain Dew i would do exactly the same lol

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I don't drink soda too much personally. But when I do, I really like Barq's red cream soda : D
    And if not that, a good ol' Kentucky soft drink called Ale-8. come here and try it. XDDD people tend to get addicted and you can't get it anywhere else. XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Dr Pepper and Fanta fruit twist flavour, or something like that. I drink coke the most.

Random: I used to think 7Up was called Zup XD

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    VANILLA COKE!!!

That was probably the best tasting brand of Coke I have ever tasted in my life. Everyone else in my family think it tastes like Medicine, which is kinda wierd. But I don't think they produce it anymore. A few months ago, my dad found several liters of it at Walmart and we bought them all! But now it's all gone and I haven't seen or tasted any in quite a while.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I love Moutain Dew thats all I drink and sometimes have the urge to drink Cherry Cola only once in a while.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I went ahead and selected "Other" because I do like mostly Pepsi and Coke and the other brands. I will drink anything except Root Beer and Strawberry Soda. Those two are pretty nasty. And I only will drink Diet as well.

But as of late I haven't been drinking a lot of soda. It is just water, green tea, and juice for me. ^^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    WTF!?! WHERE'S TEH RUTE BEERZ!?

Haha, I love root beer. Pepsi, Sprite, and Coke are fine too, I'm not really picky with soda (I'm also trying to drink less of it and more water.)

Oh and why did you call it "Creaming Soda"? Isn't it just Cream Soda? Or are you beating the liquid up?

Edit: Oh God(sh). Someone mentioned Vanilla Coke. I love that stuff...

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    You forgot Dr Pepper. >o Never do that again.

Myself, I'm a hopeless fizzy pop addict. Within a month, I probably drink 100+ cans of the stuff (Diet, mind you.), most of that consisting of Dr Pepper (Zero). I don't honestly know why I drink so much of it. It's just what I do. =o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back