• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yo Hazu-hazu-san! (lol)

I'm going to class now! Ciao.

22sa

Years
    You mean, you don't like it?

Shihono Ryo is a popular Japanese idol who researches Micheal Jackson. I thought she looked cute there reading and writing.

22sa

Years
    i don`t know why someone will research michael jackson. that`s juss wierd.
    tanaka reina is way better.
    Well, Micheal is the greatest pop star in western history, right? Shihono probably looks up to him.

I still don't know why you like Tanaka so much.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    You mean, you don't like it?

Shihono Ryo is a popular Japanese idol who researches Micheal Jackson. I thought she looked cute there reading and writing.

No I like it :D I just didnt understand the reference :P
    How you been 22sa?

22sa

Years
    oh xD!

Work has gotten repeatitive >:[

School is.... meh, barely, but successfully together. =] =// =]

I've been going to Chinese buffet alone & studying math there. xD

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    There isn't any better way to enjoy yourself than Chinese buffet & Math, amirite?

22sa

Years
    Oh I can think of a better way to enjoy myself. x3

Hey, pimp. I forgot to post in here the day you made me do all those silly Kanna posts. You need to send me more of those 'aikotoba' songs. I'm still feelin' dat shiz, dawg!
    Silly? Why silly?

Yeah, you're too busy.

That Aikotoba song was one of a kind. Sorry, but I can't find the interest to go personally look for more songs at the time... I stumbled across Aikotoba on pure luck while torrenting random anime music.

There isn't any better way to enjoy yourself than Chinese buffet & Math, amirite?
    I certainly don't know anyone else who does it

Yay. Work + food= <3
    Do you ever do study groups?
    What's a study group? XD

But no, I don't study with others. I'm too unfocused, I only distract them. It's convieniant to talk [breifly] to the smartest student in class tho, they can help me review a little before an exam.

-_______- <-- my mood ;_;, sorry.

Years
    -_________- I'll be in this mood, too, then. X3

I don't like study groups. Everyone starts talking about stupid stuff while I'm the only serious one. T_T

22sa

Years
    I'd be one of them talking stupid RANDOM stuff lol ;; Too hard for me to be serious

Check it out, Airi Suzuki's kawaii gif! \/

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    YO Aca, I'm finally here, bet you thought I'd never join...^^; So can I join pls?

So how's the increase in your work's completion percentage? Lol I forgot the possibility that you might still be lurking round on MSN later in the morning. Oh well. My throat is still annoying me; I've drank quite a bit of water so it should be fine in like 2/3 days. I'm feeling so lazy today, seriously. Someone needs to give me something to do...

22sa

Years
    Cute! XD Is that the same girl in your theme?
    No, but it was so so so so so so so profoundly cute huh????

She's Airi Suzuki, but the girl in my sig is Shihono Ryou. Shihono has killer cute moments too!

YO Aca, I'm finally here, bet you thought I'd never join...^^; So can I join pls?

So how's the increase in your work's completion percentage? Lol I forgot the possibility that you might still be lurking round on MSN later in the morning. Oh well. My throat is still annoying me; I've drank quite a bit of water so it should be fine in like 2/3 days. I'm feeling so lazy today, seriously. Someone needs to give me something to do...
    I didn't get to 100% till wednesday night! Tonight I wrote the test for it. Pretty interesting. I finished it in half the time (was stuck on the last question for a bit) then spent the other half of the exam time re-checking my paper! <33 I managed to catch one error. I dunno how I did, but the exam was easier then I expected luckily. Guess those late nights really helped. Hah <3

Is your throat all better yet?

I recommend getting a summer job lol Oh and watch Tokyo Drift!! <33

Welcome to the club.

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I didn't get to 100% till wednesday night! Tonight I wrote the test for it. Pretty interesting. I finished it in half the time (was stuck on the last question for a bit) then spent the other half of the exam time re-checking my paper! <33 I managed to catch one error. I dunno how I did, but the exam was easier then I expected luckily. Guess those late nights really helped. Hah <3

Is your throat all better yet?

I recommend getting a summer job lol Oh and watch Tokyo Drift!! <33

Welcome to the club.
    Ooh wow, just in time then, well done! Aw cool, I'm really happy if I spot a mistake during the time taken to recheck the paper. Yeah, it really paid off = great dedication.

Oh yeahhhh, thanks. I've forgotten all about it. But now I'm focusing on my runny nose, which is still continuing except it's blocked right now. All due to the cause of my new found hey-fever... Are you doing ok? I assume you're still overjoyed with your work.

Hmmm yeah if I can be bothered... lol. I do do some jobs round the house to help so I guess that's filling up some of my time. I will! I think my brother has it downloaded so I guess I will just ask him to put it on sometime next week.

Thanks

22sa

Years
    Ooh wow, just in time then, well done! Aw cool, I'm really happy if I spot a mistake during the time taken to recheck the paper. Yeah, it really paid off = great dedication.

Oh yeahhhh, thanks. I've forgotten all about it. But now I'm focusing on my runny nose, which is still continuing except it's blocked right now. All due to the cause of my new found hey-fever... Are you doing ok? I assume you're still overjoyed with your work.

Hmmm yeah if I can be bothered... lol. I do do some jobs round the house to help so I guess that's filling up some of my time. I will! I think my brother has it downloaded so I guess I will just ask him to put it on sometime next week.

Thanks
    I think I'm going to get a new job actually. x_x;

So many diseases @_@; Still from a chaotic sleep schedule?

Back