• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I think I'm going to get a new job actually. x_x;

So many diseases @_@; Still from a chaotic sleep schedule?

Oh cool, what ideas have you got in mind?

Yesssssssss it's annoying. Umm lol, yeah I guess. But I have to go to sleep earlier now, like my mum says. It doesn't help when it is like 100 degrees in your room and I struggle to get to sleep.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Oh cool, what ideas have you got in mind?

Yesssssssss it's annoying. Umm lol, yeah I guess. But I have to go to sleep earlier now, like my mum says. It doesn't help when it is like 100 degrees in your room and I struggle to get to sleep.
    Ideas? XP Nah, I think I'm just going to apply at the local grocery store, Booster Juice, or volunteer at a hospital. Maybe teaching too.

Oh that's terrible, turn on the air conditioning! I had that problem til I turned on the air conditioning ^^' I was be staying up every night too ... and oh gawd I just couldn't keep the blanket on :x hah

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Ideas? XP Nah, I think I'm just going to apply at the local grocery store, Booster Juice, or volunteer at a hospital. Maybe teaching too.

Oh that's terrible, turn on the air conditioning! I had that problem til I turned on the air conditioning ^^' I was be staying up every night too ... and oh gawd I just couldn't keep the blanket on :x hah

That's cool. I've never heard of Booster Juice before... sounds like a really juicy and fun place to shop for groceries xP; Well, I hope you succeed in getting a job that you applied for.

I don't even know where the air conditioning is D: ...o.o; *blanks out any image that could possibly erupt into my mind*
    Ohh, I had a REALLY uncomfortable sleep last night at a friend's sleepover... it was like really hard and not much space. I can't really keep the covers on either. I like, hug the covers with one leg over. It's an automatic thing I do when I'm hot.
    I don't know where you've disappeared to...

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Oh hey Acadi, haven't seen you in a while. ^^;

What's up? =D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Bump. That's because he's avoiding you. :x

Please try to be more active 22sa. You're the lifeblood of this FC. It cannot live without your philosophical genetic make-up.

He's too busy staring at asian hotties across the table in his so called 'dirty' study hall, where people take eachother's - off :x
    ...like he told me xP

j/k

He's not bothered about his fans...

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    22sa never told me anything about a dirty study hall where people take of each other's - off. He's keeping secrets from me. )= Not that I'm surprised by his alliances any more.

Hm, staring at hot Asians, ay? Maybe if we had a hot Asian in here he could stare at, he'd be more active...

What do you say, Suki? Show us all what we're never going to have. :P

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    That's a shame, hm? It just seems fortunate that I was online whilst he was doing it, x]
    He also told me of his experience to a house full of Vietnamese girls; t'was heaven <3

Yup ... and what is that you're referring to? x.x

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    And I'm lucky enough to be online when he wants to rant on about eight inches. -_-
    He's still on Vietnamese girls? I thought he moved on to Thai girls.

"Hot Asian", "Something we'll never have", I thought I dropped enough clues. Nevermind it. :P

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    xDDDDD; he doesn't actually mention it that much... I guess he does when he is in the right mood. Have you ever caught him in his 'slow' state? >>;
    Um, I dunno. Maybe, although he doesn't really ever wanna catch onto Chinese girls...or does he?

Oh oh oh, I sure picked up those clues. I just didn't want to go along with it -.-;

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    lol he does mention it a lot when you're me. I dunno, what is his slow state like?
    He says he has the worst luck with Chinese girls which is why he prefers the rest of Asia. But if you ask me, his luck with any other girl isn't all that great either. </3

Hey, you're leaving for holiday this Friday right? How long are you going to be gone?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I wonder why... he's obviously jealous of that mighty thing. He is crazyyy when he is slow. Believe me, I don't know how to explain it o.o; However, during his slow state, I told Kyle to say hi to him, to see how he responds and to prove he was acting weird but acadi just replied in a perfectly normal state... *shrug*
    I thought he just didn't really favour Chinese people in general xD; Uh, I don't know about that =/

Yeahh, very early Saturday morning. I'll be gone for a week :3

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Well who wouldn't be? :cool: That's funny, quite the opposite for me. He's crazy in his normal state and quiet and non-responsive in his slow state. It must be a boy-girl thing. When he's slow to girls, he's normal to guys and vice versa, that would explain the Kyle thing too. Either that, or there's something special about you that makes him go crazyyyy~

Think about it Suki, which girl do you know that he's ever had good luck with? No girls that I know of that shall not be mentioned.*

This FC is going to get real quiet when you leave. Seems like we're the only two people in here who care about 22sa. But of course, while you're on holiday you'd be too busy enjoying the spot of sun to think about any of us. :P

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    v.v; I see that the big head has been fully inflated today.

Oo, well, that's how aca operates ^_~; such a complex individual! Hmm, maybe ._.; I'll have to ask him xD

=\ I guess it's just bad luck? He's having fun anyway, admiring beautiful girls during study and work.

Nah, lots of people care about him. They just don't show it *sigh* ¬¬
    Noo, when I'm gone, people will start posting in here. It's probably just me who is preventing them from doing so >; And nah, I'm sure I will find time.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    What big head??????? o.o

Complex is an understatement, 22sa is a woman. One minute he likes you, the next he's avoiding you like you were, well, you. I'll have to ask him too.

Admiring beautiful girls you can never touch is not fun, it's painful!!!

I'm sure you're right, lots of people care about him. *cough*
    Then stop scaring his fans away, you, you ... you Hot Asian!! D<

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    YOUR big head!!! Don't you remember when you used to mention it on multiple occasions...heh. You think a lot of yourself sometimes... ^^''' Actually...who doesn't?

Well, alright. 'One minute he likes you, the next he's avoiding you like you were, well, you.'? Explain. Does he actually do that? And I'm hoping that you're referring to that in general.

I see. I guess you've had your fair share of experiences of it, then ;]

Hey, that cough was not needed! ;;
    -.-;; Fine, I'm going now! *takes my suitcase* See ya laters, Shaydeh people ;DDD
    I hope that you all have fun in here...! ^o^; I'll be back to see where this place is heading...since the man himself won't even post in here. Hm, I wonder if it is actually me who is making him hesitate to post in his own FC... Don't let me stop you aca; I'm as harmless as anything. Bye bye!

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    22sa-sa-sama! X3 What's up? How've you been? =D
    I stupidly booked myself in for work tommorrow when finals exams are coming up. ;o; Wish me luck on my exams despite this stupidity? <3

Oh hey Acadi, haven't seen you in a while. ^^;

What's up? =D
    "Oh hey?" xD That sounds so negligent! Nothing's up.

Shaydeh and Suki:

"The reason why no one was posting besides you two": Midori Chi's the only regular here actually and the reason she didn't post while you two were posting is because she already posted while I haven't posted back yet... and, well, she doesn't know you two, so, it might not have been the best option for her to join in your convo. O.o

Ohh I feel stupid for this paragraph ^ x_o;

We just finished a family reunion. I drove various people to the airport. :x

Shaydeh, please delete that part of your post listing which girls I had bad luck with. I mean, it's so cute how you just have these ideas about me, I luvluvluvluv you, but I don't think it's best to make that sort of infomation public, or to lie about it either.

Oh and yes I haven't bothered to post here because I just didn't have a reason to.

You probably won't see this before you go but have fun in N. Devon Suki *waves* =D byebye! Glad you finally got Shaydeh again ^^. I, though, won't always choose to make time for someone else's girl, which obviously includes you now, or am I wrong? I'm sure I've told you that. Yes I just friggin' disappear and avoid people. Yes it's stupid, and no it's not always a happy person who does it. On the bright side though, you've made grow up enough to give up waiting for that other person, though at the same time it meant I didn't have to wait on MSN anymore in my stupid delusion that there was a chance of encounter and can disappear wherever I see fit just like I did before I started this BS waiting for her a year and a half ago. I didn't know you or Shaydeh that long ago though, so I don't expect you to know what I'm talking about. Admiring beautiful girls across the table? Did you mean to say perversion? That's gotta be jealousy then, not "having fun." Humoring this type of situation to other people is fun though, such as when communicating it to you two, but not when you're just alone feeling the misery of your values in frustration, the rage, the burning passion inside which you just can't give expression to, ....etc!*

^_-

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Ah, a 22sa fanclub, sign me up. Hey, fellow classmate! ^^

Anyways, good luck on your exams....especially Algebra. XD

22sa

Years
    I'm only on chapter 7.3 ;;

ISOMORPHISM?

Omg, let's nerd my club up and just talk about algebra how's that? XDDDD

I SAW YOU WEDNESDAY, you just walked out of class when she said "break time" and never came back! LOL

Oh you saw me too. I was in the front row. Don't tell anyone what I look like please except the fact I'm Chinese and 6 feet. ^.^ Please!

Back