• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Argh, dammit stupid post got deleted and I was happy with it! ;;

Thanks Nathan Shaydeh =D
    Yesh, I made it back accompanied with a tuna sub I'd purchased from a service station :3 When I got back, I chomped on it so much because I was kinda hungry and also, I wouldn't be worrying from that fact that I may feel sick with all the travelling ...but I did.

I guess due to the weather, which was pouring it down and we couldn't see the road, and also he probably didn't have much sleep, like me ;P Actually, I didn't have any sleep that night, ha. Too busy talking to pammy. So I made up for it by sleeping for about 4 hours in the car x.x;

omg are you still comparing me to that Nathan kid? I'm still waiting to hear what's so funny about people like him btw. Don't think I've forgotten. And don't try to feed me any of that 'i dunno its just so funny LOL' bullpoop either coz I aint gunna eat it, missy.

Strange enough I got really sick from eating funky food 'round about the same time. Food poisoning is not fun. I'm lucky it wasn't during travel, we wouldn't have arrived in time with all the stops we would've had to make.

lol glad to hear the phone smex is going well. Hope it was all worth it in the end.

Speaking of phone smex, I hear you're having threesomes 22sa. O: I feel so left out, although I havent decided if that's a good or bad thing yet. And I am doing well at school, I think. I met someone.

Speaking of phone smex, welcome Aizuke and Amane ^o^

Li's typing is crispy and smexy?!?!?!? I knew there had to be a reason I liked him. I can't wait to hear it for myself.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *posts here for the sake of posting*

And no this is not spam, yet apparently I was instructed to do this in such a manner~

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    omg are you still comparing me to that Nathan kid? I'm still waiting to hear what's so funny about people like him btw. Don't think I've forgotten. And don't try to feed me any of that 'i dunno its just so funny LOL' bullpoop either coz I aint gunna eat it, missy.

Strange enough I got really sick from eating funky food 'round about the same time. Food poisoning is not fun. I'm lucky it wasn't during travel, we wouldn't have arrived in time with all the stops we would've had to make.

lol glad to hear the phone smex is going well. Hope it was all worth it in the end.

Speaking of phone smex, I hear you're having threesomes 22sa. O: I feel so left out, although I havent decided if that's a good or bad thing yet. And I am doing well at school, I think. I met someone.
    HEY, that was before our little chat!!! Seriously, check the date and remember! Nuu, I have nothing to say, I'm not doing it anymore. I can help it for your sake and every person out there like you. Whatever >>;

Ohh, yeah I heard I think. You told me you had some sort of food poisoning. Yeah, would have been disastrous. I remember recently when my brother had food poisoning from a muffin D: It was really bad, he was in bed for a few days I think. I checked on him... a few times I think.

Uhh VC smex FYI! It was. Mmm yes, if you're referring that to pam, him and me. Well I'm sure you had fun on your little break. And you know what I think about that someone!

And welcome new people =]

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    @Suki: Oh I remember very clearly, how you never gave me a specific answer about it. I dunno why, maybe you think I can't take it? I don't mind if you like doing it, really. I just want to know WHY. XD What it is exactly that's so funny. Well, if you're really being honest when you say you don't know, then do me a favour and ask your friend when you get back to school, thanks. :3

I wish my sisters had food poisoning, then I can be checking up to see if they're dead yet. :x Joking? :x

I was actually refering to him, Amane and Aizuke, but it's nice to know you were having your own little party as well.

So Suki, what fun things happened at the sleepover? ^o^

@Frostweaver: FROSTY! Nobody mentioned yugioh cards here, how the heck did you find this place? By the sounds of it, 22sa had a big hand in it? XD No matter, your post is a sight for sore eyes!!

Welcome to 22sa's FC, where the girls are hawt, the topics are random and spamming is encouranged. :P

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
    Ow ow. The feeling of having your arm twisted into doing something is painful~ Ow.

But I guess I should at least make an effort to post instead of being forced.

So, hey 22sa~ It's good to see the FC is still going strong? Nyeh... There's a lot more people now n_n that's always good.

I really don't know what to post... There's a reason I'm not a forum person... Um hope everyone is doing well~

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Ow ow. The feeling of having your arm twisted into doing something is painful~ Ow.

But I guess I should at least make an effort to post instead of being forced.

So, hey 22sa~ It's good to see the FC is still going strong? Nyeh... There's a lot more people now n_n that's always good.

I really don't know what to post... There's a reason I'm not a forum person... Um hope everyone is doing well~

YAY! Stacie's back, and talking from experience I believe? XD My bad for twisting your arm, but it's fun to have you in here. =)

I don't care what you post, as long as you post~

There's not nearly enough philosophical discussion going on in here though. Er, you and 22sa were always the philosophical ones, so maybe you can help out with that.

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
    YAY! Stacie's back, and talking from experience I believe? XD My bad for twisting your arm, but it's fun to have you in here. =)

I don't care what you post, as long as you post~

There's not nearly enough philosophical discussion going on in here though. Er, you and 22sa were always the philosophical ones, so maybe you can help out with that.

I guess it's fun to be here..? Gives me something to do for a bit anyway lol. And of course I get to enjoy the company n_n

There seems to be philosophical discussions going on though! Anything can be philosophical, as long as there's reason to it! My philosophy isn't too bright anyway hee hee~ It's just a reason to argue with people. Not that I enjoy arguing!

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    I'm all about giving people something to do for a bit. And you get to meet new people too hopefully. =)

Arguing makes the word go 'round. It'll be a pretty boring place if everyone agreed with each other. Dont be ashamed of being addicted to arguing. XD

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
    I'm all about giving people something to do for a bit.

So everyone gets a little bit of Shaydeh? x3 Interesting. Things like that shouldn't be made public!

No no! I don't like arguments though! People just disagree *too* much. I wish they knew I was always right >_<'''' 99.9% of the time.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Why not? I'm an open person, sometimes. :P I can't help but feel you were trying to screw up my meaning there though...

I'm going to have to disagree with that statement! o.o Unless, it's just a weird coincidence that every time we argue things tend to lean towards the 0.01% possibility.

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
    Hee hee just a little... Sometimes being open can be a weakness though!

Hey! I'm right a lot of the times. You just decide to argue when I'm too tired to argue back... I let you win so you don't feel bad <3 Emo

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    You can have the biggest piece of Shaydeh if you want? XD Good thing I'm only open sometimes then.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to argue with that too! oo You're the one who usually starts the arguments anyway, so it's your fault for trying to argue when you're tired in the first place :P But hey, when you're addicted, it's hard to resist a good argument, isnt it?

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
    The biggest piece? Hm when it comes to things like sweets and desserts, I like all of it! Sometimes is still more than no times?

...You started THIS argument! And there's no denying it now! oo Just like you start all of the other arguments! And I'm right all the time, apart from .1%. But that's VERY rare!!

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    I've been called sweet before, I'm sure I qualify too? But you can be open and careful too.

I think you like arguing so much that you argue with the results of our arguments until you convince yourself that you actually won them! Hm, arguments shouldn't be about winning though, not the good ones anyway. Do you ever learn anything from our arguments?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    ... o.o;;

Hey Stacie! I see that you and Shaydeh are having a fine convo here... nothing I want to involve myself in anyway. And I mind about that thing! You know Shaydeh, the thing I'm going to stop doing. It's kinda harsh tbh, I guess I didn't realise -.-; I will ask my friend!

Ohh, the sleepover was great. Nothing much, mostly people chilling and stuff :P and on the Wii and Xbox360. I wish I had more sleep though, I'm prettty tired right now.

But anyway, how are you all doing?

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
    I think you like arguing so much that you argue with the results of our arguments until you convince yourself that you actually won them! Hm, arguments shouldn't be about winning though, not the good ones anyway. Do you ever learn anything from our arguments?

... No I don't... And I don't need to convince myself that I've won x)
    That's true! Arguments are about broadening your view, and looking at things from different perspectives. I've probably made tons of typing mistakes, but, oh well! XD
    And yes, I learn lots from our arguments. Mostly that you always loose! But seriously, I do! I mean, I wouldn't know so much about aliens |D' It's worth it though <3 Not sure how aliens are worth anything though... please don't beam me up nice alien men >_<

~

Hello Suki! Eh heh, nothing fine about the conversation >o<''

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    @Suki: lol okay, you ask your friend then. It's not that harsh, just mysterious like pimp grandpa pointed out. Kinda disappointed that you'd laugh blindly about something you don't understand though.

Meh, I don't know why the call them sleepovers as the point rarely is ever to get sleep. What stuff kept you up then? oo'

@hoshi: Maybe you need to convince me that you've won coz I dont see things that way. XD Mhm, you've had more typing mistakes then you've had victories.

Sigh, at least you're learning something I guess. :P Aliens don't just randomly beam up people because they think they don't exist. But I can see why they'd want to study a specimen like yourself.

Yeah, ain't nothing fine about this conversation, Suki.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    You know, she will probably be as dumbfounded as me when it comes to trying to find an explanation for our old hilarious inside joke... Disappointed? It was just some fun, well from our point of views. Never meant to hurt anyone, or offend ^o^;

Uhh okies!

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    I hope you don't think you offended me. Your friend sounds interesting. Get her to join PC.

EDIT: You never answered my question about the sleepover! XD

Back