• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah, I might use it next time someone asks me to fix a tv that isn't broken.
    How embarrassing for Chris Brown though, ay? Elmo totally killed him on the dance floor. Oh and I found a nice video with Chris Brown and Moose freestyling on youtube! oo I think CB might actually be the better dancer.

lol doesn't sound too exciting. I thought they got to throw around candy and stuff too.

You like Lala because she has a lighter face than the rest of them? oo

So how was your first day of school?
    lol yeah. Nah, Elmo isn't really anything. Isn't it just a hand that moves? Or maybe strings pulling his arms and legs ;] Ah that's cool. Too bad I can't be bothered to go check it out.

Maybe..or d'you mean confetti. Ha, uh possibly, they look better with lighter faces. Dispy just looks like he's been sunburnt due to his green colouring, same goes with the rest.

It was cool. There was a little added entertainment as it was the first day back and all of the pupils were buzzing. It was good to see everyone again. Plus, I got grades back for some things, and I'm extremely happy with them. Well, maybe not the 'B' in my physics -_-; How was your day? *sigh* =[

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
    Well, this is a surprise. I thought you didn't come online during the day!

You forgot to mention that things also get hot in here whenever I make a post. Because it's like posting little slices of ME. You don't need to have that 'rareness' going on. It just sounds like another excuse to be lazy if you ask me. XD Hey, if you think 22sa's FC is a waste of time, just come right out and say it! Plus you have at least two more awesome qualities I can think of. :x

Yes, and that 'someone' should be all of us, including you! It would be nice if the owner of the club was a little more involved too. ¬¬

You should lecture him, he obviously never listens to me. XD Or I could start spreading lies about him and get him to come here and set me straight.

I come on occasionaly during the day? Nah I'm so bored during the day now T_T' I have nobody to talk to! >_<' (No, nothing to do with missing Davy xD' )

Oh. Yeah. Well, the little slices of you too. How could I forget? XD Just kidding! Maybe it is another excuse, maybe maybe! It's not a waste of time! o-o It's a nice thing to have for someone right? At least two more? Hm. My argument ability and... My not-getting-to-bed-on-time ability? ;o; But I got an early night last night! And could not sleep.

I'm not a forum person, so I'll take myself out of that someone XD Yeah it would be nice. But I guess he has something we don't yet. Less time? oo''

cause he listens to me XD And if you started saying stuff, he might come back to ask how you found out instead ~.~''' Nah just kidding <3'

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    lol yeah. Nah, Elmo isn't really anything. Isn't it just a hand that moves? Or maybe strings pulling his arms and legs ;] Ah that's cool. Too bad I can't be bothered to go check it out.

Maybe..or d'you mean confetti. Ha, uh possibly, they look better with lighter faces. Dispy just looks like he's been sunburnt due to his green colouring, same goes with the rest.

It was cool. There was a little added entertainment as it was the first day back and all of the pupils were buzzing. It was good to see everyone again. Plus, I got grades back for some things, and I'm extremely happy with them. Well, maybe not the 'B' in my physics -_-; How was your day? *sigh* =[

lol maybe, but it takes skill to move his hands and legs like that. Ah good, coz I couldn't be bothered to search for the link again and post it.

I guess I mean confetti. Didn't wanna go to the wedding tomorrow, but looks like I might be forced into it. Bummer. Oh Suki, don't tell me you're racist with the teletubbies too. D:<

Congratulations on having a cool first day~ Our school used to have a stupid tradition where on the first day they'd make us take turns standing in front of the class and talk about how we spent our holidays. I hated that. I hated speeches. I hate standing in front of class. Come to think of it, there wasn't much about first days back I liked. Hey, a B in physics isn't something to frown about, unless you're one of those annoying smartass students who get upset at losing anything more than 5%.

My day could've been better. I think I pissed someone off though, by not acting interested in what they were ranting about. And boooo, I'm sick again. =o= Stupid colds need to go away and never come back again. btw, what was that sigh for?

I come on occasionaly during the day? Nah I'm so bored during the day now T_T' I have nobody to talk to! >_<' (No, nothing to do with missing Davy xD' )

Oh. Yeah. Well, the little slices of you too. How could I forget? XD Just kidding! Maybe it is another excuse, maybe maybe! It's not a waste of time! o-o It's a nice thing to have for someone right? At least two more? Hm. My argument ability and... My not-getting-to-bed-on-time ability? ;o; But I got an early night last night! And could not sleep.

I'm not a forum person, so I'll take myself out of that someone XD Yeah it would be nice. But I guess he has something we don't yet. Less time? oo''

cause he listens to me XD And if you started saying stuff, he might come back to ask how you found out instead ~.~''' Nah just kidding <3'

I suppose, but you almost never post. OH, so you only come here when you're bored, do you? OH, you only talk to us on MSN when you're bored, do you? OH, we're only worthwhile company when Davy's not there, are we? I can take a hint, or two, or three. )<

It's okay, I'm not really that arrogant to think my posts are hot. XD' It's not a waste of time, it's just something to do when you're bored. :P Those weren't the two qualities I was thinking of btw, your argument ability is entertaining tho and you can't blame me for taking advantadge of your not-going-to-bed-on-time ability while it's still possible. Early nights are the same as late nights for me. XD I could go to sleep at 4, or go to bed at 12 and not fall asleep until 4.

But you're a 22sa's Fan Club person, so you're not taking yourself out of anything!

He listens to you more than he does to me. XD He takes your side of arguments about luff and stuff too. Like, when you said a certain someone might really like him but is hiding her emotions, and I said that same certain someone just thinks he's entertainment. He sides with you. D:

I'm surprized I haven't joined this club yet.

So, how is it going lately?

Hi Misty Lover17!!

Welcome to 22sa's FC! Feel free to fill this place up with anime pictures too. It could do with some redocorating. :P

Darn, you guys don't think my posts are too long do you? oo

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Shaydeh said:
    lol maybe, but it takes skill to move his hands and legs like that. Ah good, coz I couldn't be bothered to search for the link again and post it.

I guess I mean confetti. Didn't wanna go to the wedding tomorrow, but looks like I might be forced into it. Bummer. Oh Suki, don't tell me you're racist with the teletubbies too. D:<

Congratulations on having a cool first day~ Our school used to have a stupid tradition where on the first day they'd make us take turns standing in front of the class and talk about how we spent our holidays. I hated that. I hated speeches. I hate standing in front of class. Come to think of it, there wasn't much about first days back I liked. Hey, a B in physics isn't something to frown about, unless you're one of those annoying smartass students who get upset at losing anything more than 5%.

My day could've been better. I think I pissed someone off though, by not acting interested in what they were ranting about. And boooo, I'm sick again. =o= Stupid colds need to go away and never come back again. btw, what was that sigh for?
    Yeah, but you have to remember how many amazing people are out there... including amazing puppeteers =P!

What's soo bad about a wedding? You should feel proud to be even invited the way you react to stuff like this -.-; Next, you should be there and giving the happy couple your full support and happiness. >.>; nooooo, I'm not even racist!

Ohh, isn't that what kids aged 10 and under did? Yeah, I hate standing in front of the class too. And in like 2 weeks, me and my english classmates have to take turns in performing in groups and act out this scene. I'm writing the script for my group, so it's all good. Mmm, well, gettting a B in that means that I might miss out on an A in one of my Science overall grades. And I'm aiming for 5/6 A grades out of my possible 12 grades. And at least one A*.

That's too bad. Even if I'm not bothered, I still show a tiny bit of interest, so that I don't upset anyone ;] Ahh I hope you get better soon then. Colds aren't too bad though, compared to cramps and temperatures. The worst ones are annoying however, and I assume you're on about those ones - the ones where your nose is CONSTANTLY running, even when you're sleeping, and you can't do anything because you're too busy getting ready to sneeze >< nothing!
    Shaydeh said:
    Darn, you guys don't think my posts are too long do you? oo
    Noooway. I was actually thinking that about one of my previous posts xD; but if you have to say that much, then you have to! Bigger is better.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    But....

This can't be....

No way....

But, something was forgotten...

At the beginning, what was the question we were blessed with?

What was it?

Welcome to the club, ML17! <3 I'm expecting lots of hot pictures from you, as Shaydeh mentioned. :P

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    What's soo bad about a wedding? You should feel proud to be even invited the way you react to stuff like this -.-; Next, you should be there and giving the happy couple your full support and happiness. >.>; nooooo, I'm not even racist!

Ohh, isn't that what kids aged 10 and under did? Yeah, I hate standing in front of the class too. And in like 2 weeks, me and my english classmates have to take turns in performing in groups and act out this scene. I'm writing the script for my group, so it's all good. Mmm, well, gettting a B in that means that I might miss out on an A in one of my Science overall grades. And I'm aiming for 5/6 A grades out of my possible 12 grades. And at least one A*.

That's too bad. Even if I'm not bothered, I still show a tiny bit of interest, so that I don't upset anyone ;] Ahh I hope you get better soon then. Colds aren't too bad though, compared to cramps and temperatures. The worst ones are annoying however, and I assume you're on about those ones - the ones where your nose is CONSTANTLY running, even when you're sleeping, and you can't do anything because you're too busy getting ready to sneeze >< nothing!

Noooway. I was actually thinking that about one of my previous posts xD; but if you have to say that much, then you have to! Bigger is better.

Hm, so weddings aren't that bad after all, apart from being super long. Lots of singing and dancing, luckily none by me, but even watching it got tiring. The cake and food made it all worth it though. And I found out I don't like eating in front of people I don't know. It's so awkward and weird. D=

Yeah, they treated us like kids aged 10 and under. Good luck to you and your English classmates. Try not to shiver up there and screw up your lines. For me the worst part about public speeches is when your voice sounds small and weird. XD; I can control everything else, pretend I'm confident when I'm not, but the voice always messes me up. Since you're responsible for writing the script, looks like your friends got another excuse to blame you if anything goes wrong. 5/6 A's, huh? Go Suki! Btw, what's an A for you, above 80 or 90?

Sometimes I try to act interested when I'm really not but it screws me over in the end. Like, when I try to ask questions to show interest and they end up being obvious questions and stuff I would've known if I was really paying attention. At least if I didn't say anything they would only suspect me of not listening, but when I do try to talk then they know for sure I wasn't listening. :P Reminds me of that quote, 'It is better to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt'. Lol that was exactly the type of cold I had. It's almost all cleared up now and people don't have to worry about me going through a roll of tissue each day. =)

lolz bigger's always better, isn't it?

But....

This can't be....

No way....

But, something was forgotten...

At the beginning, what was the question we were blessed with?

What was it?

But…

It is…

Yes way…

Hell, I don't even remember five minutes ago…

*shrugs*

If God is omnipotent, then can He create a mountain so large even He couldn't move it?

What's up? Nice to see you in here, we must be getting a full moon tonight. What's with the random musing btw? Are these manga/anime quotes?

22sa

Years
    No, they're not, but the script in my signature is, yes. Naruto spoilers. Which makes it ironic you like sig :P

There's lots of pretty chicks on PC afterall... oh gawd I'm just counting more and more of them.

But....

No matter how many I count...

It is all meaningless without the most important piece... since I don't have that piece ;o;...... ...

...I'm a loser, in the hardest sense.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Talk about big buts.

Hey, I liked the sig because of the humor. Telling me it was a Naruto spoiler was unnecessary. ¬¬

So, what's this important piece you don't have that makes you a loser in the hardest sense? Heart? Interest? Muscles?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I got lots of pics lately. Most of them of Shirley from Code Geass.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

Years
    Holy cr@p, there isn't a piece I don't l@ck. :P

I choose to blame genetics for my laziness and inability to climb up the ladder of human value. :P

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    @ML: I guess this is just the beginning of your picture spree then. Yay! I've never heard of Shirley or Code Geass (how's that word pronounced btw XD) but since she's a fiery looking possibly cute anime girl she's allowed in the club!!

@22sa: There has to be a way to get what it is that you lack. All you need is motivation and persistence!

lol yes that ladder can be tiring and even frustrating to climb sometimes, but you don't have to be at the top. Everybody has some sort of value I think, or potential. Even posting here is a sample of your human value. O: Don't make it all about girls if that's what this is all about.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Shaydeh said:
    Hm, so weddings aren't that bad after all, apart from being super long. Lots of singing and dancing, luckily none by me, but even watching it got tiring. The cake and food made it all worth it though. And I found out I don't like eating in front of people I don't know. It's so awkward and weird. D=

Yeah, they treated us like kids aged 10 and under. Good luck to you and your English classmates. Try not to shiver up there and screw up your lines. For me the worst part about public speeches is when your voice sounds small and weird. XD; I can control everything else, pretend I'm confident when I'm not, but the voice always messes me up. Since you're responsible for writing the script, looks like your friends got another excuse to blame you if anything goes wrong. 5/6 A's, huh? Go Suki! Btw, what's an A for you, above 80 or 90?

Sometimes I try to act interested when I'm really not but it screws me over in the end. Like, when I try to ask questions to show interest and they end up being obvious questions and stuff I would've known if I was really paying attention. At least if I didn't say anything they would only suspect me of not listening, but when I do try to talk then they know for sure I wasn't listening. Reminds me of that quote, 'It is better to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt'. Lol that was exactly the type of cold I had. It's almost all cleared up now and people don't have to worry about me going through a roll of tissue each day. =)

lolz bigger's always better, isn't it?
    Well it's good you had some fun there then! I'd love to go to a wedding right now. I just want to experience the atmosphere of such blissful happiness of others... lol. OH I hate that too -____-; It's just so..uncomfortable. I can eat in front of real close family... friends... that's all o.o; I cannot eat in front of people I fancy either xDD; it's just something I can't do. I have no idea why. Maybe it's the fact that I may appear a fool if some food is dangling out of my mouth or something.

I try to control my voice, and I try to appear really confident. The last time I had to stand in front of a class to do this presentation, it was really good. For the most of it, I was speaking confidently and I didn't even have to look at my notes. But then, it went kinda wrong, and there was this bad pause that took place for about 8 uneasy seconds ><; Uhh no idea...

Ah I see... ;] and uh, in some circumstances of course!

Sooo what's up....?

22sa

Years
    Thanks ML17, but I don't watch Code Gess ;;

That's nice Krafty, but I don't believe in forcing myself. It's over my head.

I've been to a wedding a few years ago which involved the company my mom was working for, and they played Enya...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    @ML: I guess this is just the beginning of your picture spree then. Yay! I've never heard of Shirley or Code Geass (how's that word pronounced btw XD) but since she's a fiery looking possibly cute anime girl she's allowed in the club!!

Yep! I've got plently of pics to post. ^_^

Shirley's a cutie. She's one of my favorite characters on Code Geass and one of my favorite anime girls.<3 I've found many really great pics of her.

22sa, Code Geass is a really cool show. It has many cool characters. I've been watching it since Adult Swim started airing it in April.

I've got more great pics to show.

Shirley winking really cutely. <3

22sa

Years
    Oh philosopher of randomness. X3

How are you?
    I can't fall asleep, Midori Chi. =[ Tough you're definitely asleep as I post this...

Yep! I've got plently of pics to post. ^_^

Shirley's a cutie. She's one of my favorite characters on Code Geass and one of my favorite anime girls.<3 I've found many really great pics of her.

22sa, Code Geass is a really cool show. It has many cool characters. I've been watching it since Adult Swim started airing it in April.

I've got more great pics to show.

Shirley winking really cutely. <3
    Someone else recommended me this anime, but no I still don't find this art style very attractive... but her wink is a little cute as you say.

I finished watching Initial D recently.

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I feel Like talking right now.^_^

Shirley's one of my favorite character designs. Redheads kick butt! Many of the Knightmare Frame mecha are really cool looking.

That Shirley pic is one of my favorities that I've found. Girls look really cute when they blink like that.^_^

I've heard of Initial D. Isn't that the show with the one song called Running In The 90's?

Also, I've a trailer Shaydeh where they say the tile of the show.

https://www.revver.com/video/525970/code-geass-trailer-1/

Last edited:

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Well it's good you had some fun there then! I'd love to go to a wedding right now. I just want to experience the atmosphere of such blissful happiness of others... lol. OH I hate that too -____-; It's just so..uncomfortable. I can eat in front of real close family... friends... that's all o.o; I cannot eat in front of people I fancy either xDD; it's just something I can't do. I have no idea why. Maybe it's the fact that I may appear a fool if some food is dangling out of my mouth or something.

I try to control my voice, and I try to appear really confident. The last time I had to stand in front of a class to do this presentation, it was really good. For the most of it, I was speaking confidently and I didn't even have to look at my notes. But then, it went kinda wrong, and there was this bad pause that took place for about 8 uneasy seconds ><; Uhh no idea...

Ah I see... ;] and uh, in some circumstances of course!

Sooo what's up....?

'The atmosphere of such blissful happiness of others' … wrong! It's all about the food and cake! For most people anyway apparently. I thought Stacie was joking when she first said it but thinking back, it could actually be true. At the church service where the couple exchange vows and get legally married, there were only a handful of people compared to the massive throng of people that showed up at the wedding reception, where all the food and cake and partying was going on. Wheretf all those freeloaders came from I have no idea. Smart though, I should've skipped the church service too. I'm only bitter because they got served before us. Wait, you can't eat in front of people you fancy? I thought you didn't fancy anyone. O:

I also hate those long pauses. Looking at the crowd while speaking is easy though ever since I noticed half my classmates weren't even paying attention to me. But once one of those long pauses came, everybody would look up to see what was going on. Well, what's an A for you guys? In America, an A for us was between 90% and 100%, then a B was 80-90% and so on and so on. But here, an A is between 80-100%.

I bunked class today. You?

Darn, I wanted to ask you something on MSN, but mine won't let me sign in right now.

@ML: lol I can see you why you like Shirley. My favourite redhead would have to be Sakura, I think she counts as a redhead, right?

^ 'ass-trailer-1' sounds naughty hehe. After I checked it out, I think I have heard of Code Geass after all. There's that one kid with dark hair that looks vaguely familiar. I dunno why you wouldn't like the art style 22sa. Maybe the still pictures don't look that great, but the trailer looks amazing. oo The quality is super. But then again I haven't seen a wide range of anime recently, so maybe I'm too easily impressed.

Either way, this makes me wanna watch anime again ;o;

btw, what's wrong with Enya? XD

22sa

Years
    Interesting plot, but I just meant the anime girls ain't that pretty. Umm I have like episodes 01-09 already, I guess I'll check it out. Anyway, Initial D was kind of awkward style too but I still liked it. $

Why Enya's great, nothing's wrong.

Back