• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    So is your family helping?

Yeah fly to Edmonton where you can live at my mom's place and get a job in that city, which you can because every store has a help wanted sign on it. :P You can even work in an oil rig for $25 an hour and risk dying from an oil rig explosion. : P

FLY TO EDMONTON!

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    I guess. My uncle once asked me when I'm free, think he wanted to hook me up with something at his workplace.

When I get my degree, I probably will try to fly somewhere else. ¬¬ Dunno if Edmonton is the place though. Oil rig explosions do sound fun. But I don't wanna die until at least 2012 goes by! Plus I still need to introduce a little Shaydeh to this world too. o=

The world could do with more people like me don't you think? :x

22sa

Years
    I guess. My uncle once asked me when I'm free, think he wanted to hook me up with something at his workplace.

When I get my degree, I probably will try to fly somewhere else. ¬¬ Dunno if Edmonton is the place though. Oil rig explosions do sound fun. But I don't wanna die until at least 2012 goes by! Plus I still need to introduce a little Shaydeh to this world too. o=

The world could do with more people like me don't you think? :x
    Yeah, but who cares what the world could do with?

Buddy, get off your arse and go check out your uncle's workplace NAO. Get a part-time job. Earn some money. You need to earn money.$

Well not Edmonton then obviously, wherever you get a job offer.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, true, it's more about what I could do with, adding something to this world.

Between uni and laziness, I rarely have time for anything else. ;o; I need to earn money but I think it can wait a little bit, until I get other things in order. The main reason I want a job now anyway is for experience really.

22sa

Years
    Well no I was thinking what you could take from this world but more or less the same thing.

I want to have time for anime, but uni just doesn't allow it -_-;

Hey, it's important experience. You don't know how important $ Goto your uncle!

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    I need take nothing from this world but peace of mind when I leave. Even that probably won't matter though. Can I take you? We could die together.

Same with me. Plus I haven't got easy access to good anime.

All in due time $$$$

22sa

Years
    I need take nothing from this world but peace of mind when I leave. Even that probably won't matter though. Can I take you? We could die together.

Same with me. Plus I haven't got easy access to good anime.

All in due time $$$$
    I have buddies on another forum that have watched 100+ animes

I want to catch up to them lol.

I refuse death together, but life together would be good =P

Peace of mind? How will you accomplish that?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Boo! I'm back to post here and greet my fellow friends. My holiday was fine if you were curious. It was same-same. But lots of rain... a spot of sun, plus piles of stress! Overall, good good.

22sa said:
    Shaydeh and Suki:
    You probably won't see this before you go but have fun in N. Devon Suki *waves* =D byebye! Glad you finally got Shaydeh again ^^. I, though, won't always choose to make time for someone else's girl, which obviously includes you now, or am I wrong? I'm sure I've told you that. Yes I just friggin' disappear and avoid people. Yes it's stupid, and no it's not always a happy person who does it. On the bright side though, you've made grow up enough to give up waiting for that other person, though at the same time it meant I didn't have to wait on MSN anymore in my stupid delusion that there was a chance of encounter and can disappear wherever I see fit just like I did before I started this BS waiting for her a year and a half ago. I didn't know you or Shaydeh that long ago though, so I don't expect you to know what I'm talking about. Admiring beautiful girls across the table? Did you mean to say perversion? That's gotta be jealousy then, not "having fun." Humoring this type of situation to other people is fun though, such as when communicating it to you two, but not when you're just alone feeling the misery of your values in frustration, the rage, the burning passion inside which you just can't give expression to, ....etc!*

^_-
    Yup, and well maybe. Hmm, you're right - I don't really know what you're talking about ^o^; I think I get an inkling of what you're on about though. Wait...hmmm, yeah I think I know.
    Jealousy...perversion...whatever suits you, mhm.

I'm not bothered enough to slip into your conversation right now. I need some sleep soon.

22sa

Years
    Boo! I'm back to post here and greet my fellow friends. My holiday was fine if you were curious. It was same-same. But lots of rain... a spot of sun, plus piles of stress! Overall, good good.

Yup, and well maybe. Hmm, you're right - I don't really know what you're talking about ^o^; I think I get an inkling of what you're on about though. Wait...hmmm, yeah I think I know.
    Jealousy...perversion...whatever suits you, mhm.

I'm not bothered enough to slip into your conversation right now. I need some sleep soon.
    (Welcome back! XD) Stress not relaxation? T_T;

Aww X3; Those two miserable activities.. being jealous and perversion... don't suit me! Neither does being gay. Only sweet, swe-

I'm not bothered to dive into what my warped brain was two weeks ago either. x3; Nor what it was two days ago...

Midi-chi: T_T Half-way though summer Math final exams. It's so hard to keep motivated ;o;

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    (Welcome back! XD) Stress not relaxation? T_T;

Aww X3; Those two miserable activities.. being jealous and perversion... don't suit me! Neither does being gay. Only sweet, swe-

I'm not bothered to dive into what my warped brain was two weeks ago either. x3; Nor what it was two days ago...
    Thankyouuuuu! Not MUCH relaxation ;; My Dad...you should have seen him when we were on the way there. I was worried his head was going to explode, and then he blamed me for sleeping and accused me of trying to snatch away the map with the directions on it =[ He calmed down gradually throughout the first couple of days.

Ooh, yeah I heard you were gay now; *MOTM!* Sweet..swe-???

Two days ago... well, the fact that you're in the middle of your exams don't help. Good luck on those, aca! Just take a long bubbly bath.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Welcome back, Suki. Yay, you made it back okay and in good shape too I hear. Why was your dad off his rocker in the first place? You can't say I didn't warn you about oversleeping that night. :P

Stacie is back toooo. ^_____^

omg 22sa, you stopped avoiding. XD Anyway, peace of mind can be accomplished through acceptance I think, and attempting your goals.

Wow 100+ anime ... what do they do with the other 4 hours of the day? Meh, you go for it, if you wanna outwatch them, you can do it! Wish you the best in the finals tomorrow too. Algebra should come easy to you, amiright?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Argh, dammit stupid post got deleted and I was happy with it! ;;

Thanks Nathan Shaydeh =D
    Yesh, I made it back accompanied with a tuna sub I'd purchased from a service station :3 When I got back, I chomped on it so much because I was kinda hungry and also, I wouldn't be worrying from that fact that I may feel sick with all the travelling ...but I did.

I guess due to the weather, which was pouring it down and we couldn't see the road, and also he probably didn't have much sleep, like me ;P Actually, I didn't have any sleep that night, ha. Too busy talking to pammy. So I made up for it by sleeping for about 4 hours in the car x.x;

Woot, yeah, I heard like last week xD;

And how are you, aca? Did your final exams go well? ^^

22sa

Years
    Not sure, but not quite as well as I liked.

It's pretty bad how I take out how messed up I am on people like you... xD sorry, Ami.

Though... the thought of giving up feels so regrettable to me... I can never emphasize that enough. It never changes. .-.; The dread.... oh gawd I'm spacing out. .-. I vote we change the title of my club to Emo Personality Club.

Just kidding about that last part....

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    =/ Well, I'm sure you've done good in it anyway.

Oo, it's fine. I'm used to having stuff taken out on me, kindaaa. Mmm, pull yourself back together again! =O I join you with that vote. Shaydeh has stopped coming online as well loll.

22sa

Years
    He'd definitely vote that too, lol.

I hope he's doing well at school, I think.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah me too. School... dans sept jours pour moi </3 nuuu, ah well. Tough work coming up.

22sa

Years
    Yup, next week... though I want my classes to start even sooner, lol. :x

Have fun last year of HS. I wonder if you'll end up sticking with Design or deciding on Business instead. =]

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Why xD; I know you're keen on learning and studying!

Thanks ^^; oo you remembered my choices! lol. I wonder if you'll do Civil/Environmental engineering or Physics ;)

Back