• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Hm, I think I see what you mean. Have you watched Prince of Tennis before? One of my friends thinks the guys are so pretty the anime doesn't need girls. Who's your favourite pretty anime guy, 22sa?

Okay. When you said, 'and they played Enya...' I assume it bored you or something. Guess I'm the only one.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Since I find it totally pointless to keep randomly PMing you, 22sa, I've come here. Which is a very big step since I never join these things. So, indeed, I have come to ask to join and start more random conversations with you.

Uh... yeah.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Hm, I think I see what you mean. Have you watched Prince of Tennis before? One of my friends thinks the guys are so pretty the anime doesn't need girls. Who's your favourite pretty anime guy, 22sa?

Okay. When you said, 'and they played Enya...' I assume it bored you or something. Guess I'm the only one.
    Lots of people get that idea, but I was just identifying the fact of Enya because I thought it was interesting.

I haven't thought about what my fav anime guy is =/

Probably Ayumu Narumi, though.

Why couldn't you sleep? ;______;
    I felt a sort of strong pain that kept me from closing my eyes in peace. I have no idea why. ...:x

Since I find it totally pointless to keep randomly PMing you, 22sa, I've come here. Which is a very big step since I never join these things. So, indeed, I have come to ask to join and start more random conversations with you.

Uh... yeah.
    Hey! =D Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. I guess my PM box was getting full, but there was nothing wrong with a PM convo. It was a great idea on your part. *nodnodnod* Besides, there is a difference between private messaging and public messaging : D.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Lots of people get that idea, but I was just identifying the fact of Enya because I thought it was interesting.

I felt a sort of pain that kept me from closing my eyes in peace. I have no idea why. ...:x

Hey! =D Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. I guess my PM box was getting full, but there was nothing wrong with a PM convo. It was a great idea on your part. *nodnodnod* Besides, there is a difference between private messaging and public messaging : D.

Yeah, I need to save PM space, too. I don't know, it seems more convenient to post.

And uh, I have a question to ask : I know this sounds weird, but when you post, it seems like it takes a lot longer than most normal people. Is it you, or just me?

22sa

Years
    Yeah, I need to save PM space, too. I don't know, it seems more convenient to post.

And uh, I have a question to ask : I know this sounds weird, but when you post, it seems like it takes a lot longer than most normal people. Is it you, or just me?
    No, you're right. I'm spacing out & multi-tasking. 8)

But PM is cleaner, right? :P

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    No, you're right. I'm spacing out & multi-tasking. 8)

But PM is cleaner, right? :P

Okay, I thought it was your computer or something.

I don't know. Because you've got this old giant piece of text lying behind you(since it automatically quotes), but it if private, I guess. You can pretty much say whatever you want(to a point probably).

22sa

Years
    Okay, I thought it was your computer or something.

I don't know. Because you've got this old giant piece of text lying behind you(since it automatically quotes), but it if private, I guess. You can pretty much say whatever you want(to a point probably).
    lol I find the gigantic quote hilarious & cute. It's a funny-shaped chat log basically~

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    lol I find the gigantic quote hilarious & cute. It's a funny-shaped chat log basically~

Eh, never done a chat. Too spammy. It only annoys me since after a while it only spell-checks the first part, so I have to get rid of all the other text to make sure I spell stuff right.

22sa

Years
    Eh, never done a chat. Too spammy. It only annoys me since after a while it only spell-checks the first part, so I have to get rid of all the other text to make sure I spell stuff right.
    lol I'm sure you'd like it if you try it.

That's a weird spell-check. xD My laptop always put an underline under any word I spell wrong (English words, that is XD), no matter where I'm typing. It does it even on MSN. (!) I have to say, I like it! =]

22sa

Years
    In high school, history and Japanese.

Here at university..... ._.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    lol I'm sure you'd like it if you try it.

That's a weird spell-check. xD My laptop always put an underline under any word I spell wrong (English words, that is XD), no matter where I'm typing. It does it even on MSN. (!) I have to say, I like it! =]

My computer only does that when I'm doing a Word document. Heh, I wish I had the kind of who did it even on the internet. It'd come in handy more so I could automatically get the word right.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Spell check can be annoying when I'm writing fics in Word though, like when those green squiggly lines underline a sentence that seems perfectly fine to me. I try to ignore it but it bothers me too much. And then I set it to 'ignore all' but the next time I open the document all the squiggly lines are back. =o= I think I should turn spell check off and only use it once I finish the entire document.

btw, is anybody else's MSN working, cause mine hasn't worked since yesterday.

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Krafty says:
    Why dont you post
    Krafty says:
    too
    m a h - lee - kar says:
    I don't know what to post?
    Krafty says:
    XD