• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fear?

Emo Kid Cloudé

Sinister Hero
Years
  • Like I said, I just hate them... I won't touch them, and I hate it when they're in my room, but I refuse to kill them =/

Most people just fear spiders for their 'creepiness', just by the way they walk and generally the way they look. It freaks people out.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Well everyone's fears seem quite common.

...except for the fear of balloons, I never though anyone would be afraid of something so harmless. I looked it up though, it's quite rare. Go figure.

Emo Kid Cloudé

Sinister Hero
    Years
  • lol, well... i guess the fear of balloons is more related to loud noises, like when it pops... that's probably why they fear balloons, they're like time bombs. I'm scared of balloons now ='[

Shiraishi

Orz
    Years
  • I'm afraid of stuff like this..

Fear?

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Hmm. Fear of rejection, and fear of being killed. That's about it.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • My fear is of Wasps and Bees. It's understandable; being stung more than 5 times in the first three years of my life has an affect on anybody, knowhwaddamean?

And injections/needles aren't a fear persé, they just make me feel uncomfortable. Andfear of death isn't really an issue for me. When it's my time, it's my time.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    The only thing I have to fear is fear itself. :P
    But not only that, bees and spiders I fear most.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Isn't that just paranoia from what people think of you? I have that, but try not to care so much.

That's not exactly what I meant but close enough. What I meant was that I'm afraid that if I crush on someone and after spending a whole lotta time with them, I express my true feeling and they don't feel the same about me. It's happened a few times in my life and even though I'm kinda used to it, I still don't like the feeling.

Emo Kid Cloudé

Sinister Hero
    Years
  • That's not exactly what I meant but close enough. What I meant was that I'm afraid that if I crush on someone and after spending a whole lotta time with them, I express my true feeling and they don't feel the same about me. It's happened a few times in my life and even though I'm kinda used to it, I still don't like the feeling.

I don't think anyone likes that feeling :\

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I freak out if I get too high. I can't get too close to the window in a hotel because my knees get shaky and I like... fall down ._.

I'm scared of needles too. I'll admit last time I get a shot I was fighting back tears. But I won (b' ')b

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
  • I didn't realise how scared of heights I was until we went mountain climbing on a school trip. The fact that the whole grade was watching from below didn't help the nerves either. I was so frightened, nervous, shaking like a leaf. Good thing I was wearing pants, otherwise it would've rained some seriously nasty things on all those kids down below. In addition to heights, I've learned to respect small places and snakes too.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Spoiler:

Actually I fear of darkness, I don't know why though, XD

~Celebi

Illusion~

O P T I C A L//I L L U S I O N
    Years
  • fear of heights is really common..im not really afraid of heights though. actually i think people are afraid of falling rather than actually being high up in the air..

Back