• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

February MOTM Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • lol yah, "Junicha", "sinji". Ehheh. :D

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Mystical Mewtwo said:
    Yea, i agree Maria, he did that alot. Calm down, maria, we all know thats your real name. :P :D :P (By the way Maria u have my vote for funnies member, hands down)
    Hey thanks there MM2! I'm glad to hear it!.......wha!? My name isn't Maria! I'm a boy! That's not a boy's name!
    *Makes a girlish "hmph!" and flicks his hair of his shoulders*
    ..hehe.....I'm a boy!....

22sa

Years
  • Cosmos said:
    My name isn't "Comso" or "Cosno". Its Cosmo. My name isn't that hard to spell XD.
    You mean Cosmos, but Cas rushed everyone's, looks like it anyway, so it isn't just your name. =P

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    uh....uhm.....Oro? *looks at 22sa's vote for best couple* *blushes* eh...heehee....i guess u can call me and ally a couple.....i guess....Oro? heehee

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    You mean Cosmos, but Cas rushed everyone's, looks like it anyway, so it isn't just your name. =P
    Cosmos, cosmo. Same thing. I am supposed to be Cosmo, but everybody kept thinking i'm a guy so I added an "s" to make it more feminine

22sa

Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    uh....uhm.....Oro? *looks at 22sa's vote for best couple* *blushes* eh...heehee....i guess u can call me and ally a couple.....i guess....Oro? heehee
    Who is Ally, by the way? I think I ought to take yours names off then, I really thought you two were an offical pair. ^^'

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    22sa said:
    Who is Ally, by the way? I think I ought to take yours names off then, I really thought you two were an offical pair. ^^'

heehee.....leave it on....just leave it as it is.....

22sa

Years
  • 100marios said:
    You call mine rushed? Hehe.....
    He could have... And never checked your name, or maybe he just reffers to you as 10000marias! Hehhe :P

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • i know this isnt to do with the feb. voting but where are the results fro janurary, or are they not done yet? or are they in the janurary discussion thread...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Soph said:
    i know this isnt to do with the feb. voting but where are the results fro janurary, or are they not done yet? or are they in the janurary discussion thread...
    I don't know exactly, it would make sense if it were in the Jaunaury one obviously hehe.....
    100marios vote watch: 6
    All right! Thanks you guys! It's only the first day and I already have 6 votes!
    (And I counted 10000marias thank you, hehe.....)

22sa

Years
  • Haruka said:
    I got quite a few votes so far...

=P... well anyway... this is funny:

2. Favorite Female Member

Festival Member Carol (PokeTrainer Carol),

lol I wonder if she's going to see it. Should bring back some memories if she does. ^_^;; I don't know if those memories would be good or bad though. ^_- I can estimate... -_-

I'll join you 100marios! Actually, I'll just estimate. :P I probably got about 2 votes right now.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*22sa shouldn't worry... by the end of next week (probably on Friday) 22sa's vote should up to by approximately 2~4 ^_^;*

*january one isn't done yet... so is December ^_^;*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back