• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Feebas/Milotic Bragging

Do you have Feebas?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    i caught a shiny feebas, cloned it, and evolved the original into a shiny milotic

Years
    I tested my patience three times on Route 119, trying to hunt down a Feebas. The first time, I started about halfway down the river, and the second time, I started from the top of the river (or as far up as you can get before running into those bike bridges). I gave up both times out of boredom.

The third time, I started from the top of the river once again, and as luck would have it, ran into a Feebas-yielding tile before getting to the top of the first waterfall. I caught Feebas after Feebas there, trying to get one with a nature that would allow for an enhanced Beauty stat. I think it was around the 7th or 8th one that finally came up with an appropriate nature. Yes, I'm too lazy to breed them, which is why I caught so many of them on that one tile.

After that, evolving it into Milotic was fairly easy. I had been stockpiling the berries needed for Blue PokeBlocks for a while (I think I had been setting them aside for one of my Swamperts).

After all this work, I caught this Pokemon solely to complete my Hoenn Pokedex (which I did end up eventually completing)... but who knows, I may dig it out of my PC and give it a go in battle...

Years
    feebas well i searched for so long for one days and days probably about 24hours and i still didn't catch one i finally got one from my friend ''
    -

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Just curious. Why would you continue to catch Feebas after you have one? You can breed it successfully in about 1/20th of the time and have FAR better chances of getting better IVs and nature.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    I found my feebas on the first tile.
    But maybe if you get an egg of a feebas, you can keep breeding them. (easier then keep catching. cheaper too)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I caught a Feebas, then evolved it. Getting one by trade dosn't give me the same sense of satisfaction (even though it's a game)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I found my feebas on the first tile.
    But maybe if you get an egg of a feebas, you can keep breeding them. (easier then keep catching. cheaper too)
    No maybe about it.

Odds of breeding a baby Feebas with flawless HP/Def/SAtk IVs - 1:340
    Odds of catching a wild Feebas with flawless HP/Def/SAtk/ IVs - 1:29,791

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I never managed to catch a Feebas on the third generation games. Wasn't bothered enough to waste time fishing and trying to find the six tiles. Once Wi-Fi trading came into existence with Diamond and Pearl, I traded for the first shiny Milotic I could find.

Years
    I have actually never caught a Feebas. Seriously. Didn't have the patience to keep looking, even though at first I spent days trying to find one, but no luck. =P

My friend traded me one once, and I eventually evolved it into Milotic. Didn't use it though.

Back