• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

feeling bad when your Pokemon faints

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Fainting will always occur with my Pokémon especially when battling competitively, so I don't really feel bad. Probably when I first started playing Pokémon did I feel a little bad for the poor wittle Pokémon, but it just happens so much I can't be bothered to care, unforunately. :D;

If anything, I'd be upset when a Pokémon faints, but none being the reason of considering how they might feel. n_n

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • LOL, I do! I even talk to my Pokemon when they're battling, almost like it gives them a little push to put in extra effort, haha! I especially feel bad when my Crustle faints in White. I get extremely sad but I tell it did a good job. I feel real bad when I just set them up with a bad type-matchup and just know they're gonna faint. I know it's just a game, but I consider all my Pokes my babies! I even make sure I never catch a whole bunch so that way I'm focused on just being with my team and maybe a few extras in my pc. I don't like having a lot because then I feel like I don't connect with every single one. I know it's just a game and they are just pixels, but I can't help it! They're just too cute and fun to talk to!! xD

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • When one of my pokemon faints I get pee'd off with it D:< I usually insert a lot of naughty words and... well take it to the Pokemon Centre. There is no way I ever feel sorry for it. ever.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Yes, all the time, usually when I underestimate the oponent or when I make a wrong move. When my pokemon faints, the words "Ugh I know it must hate me now" pop into my head. Lol my HM slaves must hate me :]

LeafeonxxEeveexxEspeon

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Yes, especially if it's my favourite. I think we all have a soft spot for at least one of our Pokés. And, although it's hardly by a measurable amount, it makes them less happy. I always feel guilty for that.

Back