• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Female Characters - who's your favourite

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I LOOOOOOOVE Roxanne, she's pretty and I just love her hairstyle!

Did you try to mimic her hairstyle? LOL. Sorry if I went out of topic.. but when I'm in love with a character, I try to modify my hair a lil' to cosplay that character.. xD

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    May without a limit. =D

I hope she'll be back in the anime in the Shinou season as a guest character....I hope.....:(

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ever since I first watched the 5th Pokémon movie, Bianca a.k.a. Kanon, has been my favorite character ever. The main reason is because she's one of the few that is almost just like me--she draws a lot like I do, and our personalities are very similiar. XD Plus, several people (even my mom) have said that she resembles me... as closely as an anime character can, anyway. Minus the hairstyle.

For other characters, I've always liked Misty a lot, as well as Hikari, and May. Molly (Mi) from the 3rd movie was also really adorable, so of course she also turned out to be one of my favorites! Whitney, the Gym Leader, was also funny, so... I dunno. I have a lot of other favorite characters. X3

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
    My top five favorite girls XD: Marina(Dani), Hikari, Misty, Liza(Gym Leader), and Domino XD. There's more but these five are my most favorite girls in the Pokemon series.

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
    Misty will forever be both my favorite female character and favorite character in general in Pokemon. She has such a refreshing personality whenever she is there.

So my tops are like this (after first, everyone can vary):

1. Misty/Kasumi
    2. Hikari
    3. Lila/Anabell
    4. Jesse/Mushashi
    5. Hanako/Delia (Ash's mom)

I like May too but not as much as any of them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    um... Bashou/Hun, a team rocket agent without the usual mistakes :knockedou nice uniform/clothes too xD

eureKa^

Veteran
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    i think may is cute ^_^'

erm hikari (the girl from the new series i think that's her name..) she's cool too ^_^

SugarKitty23

No.1 Drew/Shuu Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2008
    I know that mine is a typical answer, but I like all three of the main girls, and also Saori

May ~ She has a great rival (Drew hehehehehe), and I love contestshipping. It was nice that she was an independant female character, whereas (sadly), Misty became a lot like Ash's cheerleader

Misty ~ Hilarious! I loved the way she bossed Ash around, and also her feelings for ash. Nothing beats the way she batters Brock either lol

Hikari: I think she is just lovely. So sweet and innocent, a lovely character

Saori ~ I loved the way she was like matchmaker between may and drew, but also her strength of character and maturity. It was great that she won the grand festival, and also her kindness, though she was really strong

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    1. Melody/Merodi.
    2. Hikari.
    3. Haruka/May - only because I drew her several times though.
    4. Erika.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I can't believe I haven't responded to this yet..

My absolute favorite is May. She's AWESOME!! I love May, I worship her xD. Shes just...so cute and lively. Reminds me a little of me.

Other then May I like Misty, Whitney, and Solidad (Saori).

Back