• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 8] FeraligatrMaster has arrived in Galar

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I've rounded up all the Alolan Diglett, and claimed my rewards, one of them being an Alolan starter. I was hoping I could choose between one of them, and looking forward to picking Litten. Unfortunately, since I chose Sobble as my Galarian starter, I got cursed with the weird seal. Why, Game Freak? Why?

Anyways, after rounding up the Alolan Diglett, I went to the Master Dojo, where master Mustard took me in as a student. Klara came in too, but her uniform got stolen by 3 surprisingly fast Galarian Slowpoke. My first trial was to catch them, and bring Klara's uniform back. As a reward, I picked Bulbasaur.

My second trial was to gather some Max Mushrooms. But then Mustard decided to hold my hand and bring me to the entrance of the Forest of Focus, where he thought the Max Mushrooms would be. But instead, I found Max Mushrooms in the Warm-Up Tunnel. Before I could pick them up, I was ambushed by Klara, who challenged me to another battle, and had a new Pokemon this time: Koffing. I let my Orbeetle take care of her Koffing, and it prevailed despite being many levels lower. As for her other Pokemon, my Corviknight and Centiskorch took care of them.

When I returned to the Master Dojo, Klara also came back with Max Mushrooms of her own, begging master Mustard to use hers. Mustard complied, and let me keep the ones that I found.

My next trial will be to fight Klara again. At my first try, I had my Centiskorch out against her Galarian Slowbro. I used Max Darkness, lowered its Special Defense, and expected to take it down the next turn. Unfortunately, I forgot that Centiskorch's Max Darkness was physical, and that it didn't matter if Slowbro's Special Defense was lowered. Also, there were Toxic Spikes on the field, which I didn't expect. In other words, my first attempt ended in failure. Now, I can train my team more, or look for a suitable Pokemon to use against her Galarian Slowbro.

Major team members:
Inteleon
Corviknight
Centiskorch
Eldegoss
Toxtricity
Grimmsnarl
Copperajah
Coalossal
Flapple
Grapploct

Minor team members:
Orbeetle
Milcery
Perrserker
Polteageist
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Linoone
Alolan Raichu

(P.S.: From now on, Pokemon that I'm not using will no longer be listed on my team list.)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
After finding a Skorupi with a desirable nature, I trained it up until it evolved into a Drapion. Then I went to challenge Klara again. And this time, I won. After defeating her, I received a Kubfu. I'm not sure which form of Urshifu I want.

Back