• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fighting type fan club - Ready to smash something.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    now we r Exposed by Riolu,s foresight XD that Todoroki joke was Annoying ......

~ Sloppy Joe whats the need of this now

EDIT: my 800th Post!

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    That Todoroki was annoying..Anyway..

I'll come up with a topic when I feel like it.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Very much so.

So why can't a call you .. "The Name"? ._.

Detox

Because theres this other dude on here named pinky who is a total noob.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Because theres this other dude on here named pinky who is a total noob.

Okies. Index.

I'm going to make the best signature you'll ever see.

I need a topic.

Trying to think of one ._.

Okies.

Is there any pokemon at the moment that you thought should have fighting in their type?

You know what I mean.

I personally think that Electivire looks like it should be Electric/Fighting dual.

Detox

Is there any pokemon at the moment that you thought should have fighting in their type?

Poliwhirl. It just doesnt make sense that its first two EVO's are palin water, then the third one gains a new type.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010

I'm going to say Magmortar and Snorlax. They are beasts in and out of the game, so why can't they be half fighting?

Joosh

Nooby ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I'm going to say Magmortar and Snorlax. They are beasts in and out of the game, so why can't they be half fighting?

Probably because one's covered in flames and has some beefy looking fire cannons for arms and the other one's moribdly obese LOL

Machamp/Poliwrath rock all.
    Poliwrath with his dual type is just a leg up from all angles.
    And Machamp.... just owns. end of. Come off it - 4 arms AND being a 2nd stage evo kinda takes the piss?

Oh and Kangaskhan looks like a bit of a beast, he's given mega punch as a move so why not the fighting type to go with?

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I presume you're joining.

Welcome.

And yeah..Nice answers..I was thinking magmortar too for a bit..Poliwhirl is a thought also.

Snorlax doesn't really have the muscle...The fat doesn't count.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Well Hariyama Resembles as a Sumo Wrestler , So maybe Snorlax should have the Fighting Type since it looks like a Lazy Sumo Wrestler ?

Detox

Um.......in no way or form does snorlax look like a sumo wrestler, besides it being fat.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • SNORLAX???

Snorlax is just really fat... fighting pokemon have to have muscle! Snorlax is just a really fat (Awesome) normal pokemon. I think Mewtwo should be a fighting type! He's built, and he's increably strong (Anime). Plus, we need a legendary fighting type, and he's the closest!

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I always thought that Lucario was going to be the first legendary fighting type before D/P came out.

... I was wrong.

Back