• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fighting

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    I feel really bad that I tried to fight that boy. I would apologize, but we agreed to stay awya from eachtoher, and it started bay he called me a fag.
    you should maybe try to find out his e-mail and appologize to him there. from my experiences it feels really good to apologize to people, to clear your conscionce (spelling?) even if they don't accept and get in your face. at least that way you're a good person, and they may realize that they made a mistake and come to you. i know this'll sound completely useless and lame, but i think that people shouldn't allow what other people say get to them. people call me a fag every so often, and the best way to deal with that is to ignore them, and second best is to scare them... though scaring them requires a great deal of self-confidence. to make like you're hitting on them or something... freaks people out so bad *hilarious* ok bye

Years
  • Well, I've never been in a fight myself, but I seem to be everyone's punching bag... at my old school, there was never a day that I didn't recieve a pounding... stupid staff wouldn't to a **** about it, even when it happened right in front of thier face... the ONE time I actually defended myself, I didn't fight back, mind you, I just blocked the punches, some kid got a bloody nose (even though I didn't TOUCH him) and you know what happened? I got in trouble. so, I get beat up nearly every day, right in front of thier face, and nothing hapens, but the instant I even get blamed for injury, even if there were NO staff around to prove it, I get in trouble.. I really hate that school... I really do....

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Dude...you coulda filed a lawsuit agaisnt that school. Say they were biased agianst you (rasist agaisnt you, etc.) Make some money for being a punchbag that fights back. You could also sue the kids that were messing with you for assault...even though you'll probably only make about 300 bucks for such minor injuries...still...some I know go sue crazy for every little thing.

Years
  • *shugs* hey, I never got any broken bones, and I'm long out of that school... after being STUCK THERE FOR 2 YEARS!!! I'm much happiar at my new school, I've made lots of friends (both in real life and PC) my grades have gone up, and I've finally recovered from the 2 years of pain... best of all, I've got some close buddies in the staff, the instant anybody tries to hurt me, they are in major trouble...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hey i'd fight you! I love to fight...just that most of the time i fight it's not in good sport...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Fights Fights! Fights are fun, especially when your in Tan House, House of the Fight. There's a fight every single day, every day someone gets hurt. I always go into and come out of a fight Smiling.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • It's from my school, its really not that new. I don't know, I'm just sick of stuff now, so Maybe I'm just fighting people for fun.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • Hey Dizzy, you got BEEF? 0_0

Bring it!

I wanna fight you!

Sike,I'm playin'. But, seriously, I have wanted to fight for about 3 weeks, and I tried to start a fight with this punk boy, because he called me a fag [so many times this year], but he didn't fight back. He just stood there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    And that just what i said NOT to do never start a fight unless someone else starts first it can ge you into a lot of trouble with the cop's trust me i know.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    If someone hits me, I hit back. Problem is it's usually harder, because I'm annoyed. Oh yeah, I'll hit back if it's a girl who hits me aswell, I'm not being manipulated like that.

I've never actually gotten into any proper fights though, fortunately for me I know whan to stop in a fighting situation, try not to really do serious damage when you're in a fight, just give someone a dead leg or something and that usually ends it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    yeah, and that, but if it hurts I'll tell them to not do it again. If they go at it again then I'll hit back.
    Usually a girl will hit in a playful manner, just as long as it's not hard enough to leave a mark, I'm okay with it.

Back