• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fighting

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
Years
  • What is everyone's thought on fighting. I believe should only fight if your defending yourself from a hit or harassment. I want to fight really badly today, because there is a boy who has been talking about me all year, and yesterday was the last straw. Today I schased up the stairs in the cafeteria, and was pushing him and punching him, but he didn't do anything, and the teachers took us into the hall to talk. She asked me if I was still going to fight, and I told her that was my intetion, so I had to eat outside of the caf'. I still want to fight, but me and the boy agreed not to talk to eachother and not to be friends. So...any experiences?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Sure I've fight... but not on purpose.
    I only punch someone when that person (really, really, really, really) 'burn' me...
    'Cause Im always in peace and I dont like to fight too much.
    Only funny fights like 'Multi-Wars'...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I've never been in any sort of physical fight, and I don't plan to. I would only fight back in self defense, like if someone was hurting me or someone that I cared about.

I've never even yelled at anyone before, surprisingly... I'll get sarcastic with my brother whenever he is annoying me, but I don't really get loud. I'm very quiet and calm, so there's only a 1% chance that you would ever see me fighting someone, lol. ^_^;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I've never actually fought someone else out of hatred. Thank goodness it's never come to that! I'd much rather solve a problem do through words, then through my fists.

Some of my friends are wrestling fans though, so we do rough house a bit. Of course, we never actually hurt anybody else; its usually just tackling eachother into my bed hehe...

It can actually be quite fun!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • Ya somone took the last starw. If i wouldn't get in trouble i'd be puching 7 people at a time! There is some girl in my class that walks into me and stuff. Then she did it in the cafe' and bam! kicked her right in the leg she almost fell with her lunch.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I don't fight...even though it's hard, I try to be as peaceful as I can be...there have been lots of people who have tested my patience before...last year I sent myself to the office to keep myself from beating a kid up because he was insulting me and being arrogant. The only fight I ever got in was when I was in the 4th grade, and I must admit I was the one who started it...back then I had a lot of anger (I have even more now but I can control it quite well) and there was this kid who was the worst bully ever...he was a foot taller than me and would call me names and trip me and shove me and all that...I had enough of it and my friend and I beat him up on the playground...he never messed with us again. There have been lots of other times where I've been punched, kicked, insulted, etc. but I've never fought back...I have a hair-trigger temper now but I know my only option is to settle things peacefully with people...I would only fight now if I had to defend myself, but for no other reason.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Me?! Sweet, innocent Chrystie--fight? Heh, heh, heh...

Hmm, there were a few times. This girl used to be friends with me in elementary school, and then suddenly she was not my friend. It was such a love-hate relationship. So one day she made me so annoyed that I let loose and scratched her, pushed her and everything, lol. We'd always get in trouble. I even latched on to clothing to prevent her from running away...you name it. Oh, and I kicked boys, too. ^_^;; I was the most violent child if you hung around me...heh. You guys lucked out! Now I never fight--I get annoyed by a lot of people but I usually just ignore them. My temper's still there, though, lol.

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I've never been in any sort of physical fight, and I don't plan to. I would only fight back in self defense, like if someone was hurting me or someone that I cared about.

I've never even yelled at anyone before, surprisingly... I'll get sarcastic with my brother whenever he is annoying me, but I don't really get loud. I'm very quiet and calm, so there's only a 1% chance that you would ever see me fighting someone, lol. ^_^;
    and theres a 0% ill ever see you lol. ive been in lots of ights

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Sure I've gotten in fight's. I've only ever fought in self-defense...which happens to be a lot *I_I...but fight's are fight's if you get confronted of course you have to fight back...but still you have to know what a confrontation is. Your not just going to go out and knock the crap out of someone becuse they said bad stuff about you...if you do that, it makes YOU the bad-guy in the whole thing...If someone wants to fight with me i'll let them throw the first punch then...it's their fault if they wanted a fight so there gonna get one...and by doing it like that police can not say anything since it was in self-defense....This year alone i've gotten into....hold on.....2...3...add the 4...carry the 5...23 fight this year! I've only been suspended for 13 of them!...Not something to be proud of of at all but i only get suspened becuse i need to "cool off" as they put it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    Ya somone took the last starw. If i wouldn't get in trouble i'd be puching 7 people at a time! There is some girl in my class that walks into me and stuff. Then she did it in the cafe' and bam! kicked her right in the leg she almost fell with her lunch.
    That's not very nice to hit or kick a girl. Even if they do annoy you, you shouldn't hurt one over something like that. And I'm not just saying this because I am one, it's just that that's common sense. Girls are usually weaker, and so boys shouldn't pick on them just because they're stronger and stuff.

And I have been in little verbal fights with my female friends. That's about all that girls do--yell and talk. (Except Chrystie, lol. O_o) Boys punch each other if they're mad; girl's are just like, 'Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah'. It's never-ending! But, atleast we don't really hurt each other.

100marios

Years
  • ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    Ya somone took the last starw. If i wouldn't get in trouble i'd be puching 7 people at a time! There is some girl in my class that walks into me and stuff. Then she did it in the cafe' and bam! kicked her right in the leg she almost fell with her lunch.
    Uhh, that's a little harsh don't you think? Was she doing it on purpose?

...oh, and I actually did punch someone....once. Much like Chairman Kaga, I couldn't control myself as well. I actually said this once on here already...

In third grade, (I believe) we went to some assembly down in the auditorium. I was talking with some of my friends, when one of them (who was actually a really smart kid) started singing one of the most obnoxious songs I have ever heard. It was funny at first, but after over an hour of listening to him sing in my ear, and my constant requests for him to stop failing, I snapped. With one hand covering one of my ears, and the other clenched in a fist, I socked him right in the stomach. You better believe that made him stop singing hehe...
    Unfortunately, everyone in the whole auditorium saw me, so I was sent to go sit in a corner alone. When we got back from to the classroom, I apoligized to him (Amazingly enough, he was still out of breath). Even more suprisingly, he was actually kind of happy! He told me that I was really strong.

I've made sure never to use my power for evil again!
    Hehe..

I wouldn't say that Kayleigh! Most of the fights at my school are actually between girls!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't fight with fists... I just throw stuff... lol. ._.; Well... there were a few times when my brother and I got into really bad fights. We were acting like we were about to kill each other. T-T My mom was scared to death. But other from my brother, I hardly get angry. n_n;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, really? That's hard to believe... Though, I guess in a way, it isn't. There are a lot of goths and people like that around these days. o_olll They seem to like fighting.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:

My god man...you beat the stffing out of someone becuse they walked into you? For all you know it could not have been of purpose...and you never hit a girl...all i ever do is put them in a vice grip so they wont be able to move around i've never even punched a girl....jeez man you need to lay off the testostorone.....i've been in ton's of verbal fight's to....this was my motto up untill i was 9..."Hmm your not feeling any physical pain, the only pain a man can understand" But hey with a life as messed up as mine i get emotional fights a lot more often.
    Kayleigh um...goth's are not the only one's that like to fight...i'm not one( thank god) and i like to fight...but i dont go super crazy over them...thanks a lot fight club!...yes there really are fight club's.

100marios

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Lol, really? That's hard to believe... Though, I guess in a way, it isn't. There are a lot of goths and people like that around these days. o_olll They seem to like fighting.
    I'm sorry to disagree with you again, hehe....but it's actually not the goths. They're not bad people, they just believe in different things. It's usually the popular girls, fighting over who knows what.
    I've never actually seen a fight, (for good reason) but that's what I've heard!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Goth...most of them anyways are just teen's going through a off stage in their lifes a lot of them are just bratty kid's...same thing with the so called "anarkist" they think all it means is no goverment...man i'm only 15 and i know way more about this then most of the kids in my school.

Years
  • I dont know about you guys but theres never been a time I got mad enough to fight someone. The furthest I ever took a fight was to the staring point if you know what I mean. If I did get into a fight, I wouldnt back down, I woulld try to get him down but I wouldnt jump on whoever it was and start punching em like that. Well actually I have fought before but I wouldntbeserious about it. I would just play around.

Back