• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

finally registered

Years
  • Hey, I'm Pika1995, but you can call me Cassi, I've been thinking of making a PokeCommunity account for a couple of years now and today's the day I finally got around to it, so I hope I can be active on this account

See you around, I guess. -Pika1995

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey Cassi,

I only recently joined too but everyone has been super nice, friendly, and helpful so far. Let me know if you need help with anything!

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PCf!
    Since you've been seeing PCf from a long time you must have gotten a bit familiar with the rules but then also check them once and take help of other users if you are in trouble :)

Years
  • thanks indiana2solo, I wish I could register your friend code, but my mom took my 3DS to her work, so as soon as I get it back, I'll do that. Probably tomorrow, since it is my Birthday.

Thanks Ganesha, I just reread the rules just in case I forgot anything

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey hey Cassi, welcome to the forum! :D

Yeah, definitely hoping you can be active as you'll likely have a fun time here and there are a lot of cool people all around to meet. Happy early birthday as well. :o Any reason why your mom took your 3DS to work? Are there games on it that she plays? I always make sure to keep mine close.. though no one in the family ever wants to borrow it anyway, haha.

How've you been doing on PC so far? Hopefully all's been well and you haven't gotten lost. Keep in mind that you can always contact a staff member if you need some help. Everyone here is kind as can be and happy to help anytime. Have a great day!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • :) welcome to the community cassi!

Signing up here was a great decision, I had the same struggle (though mine lasted for a day, then signed up) but once you get to know some others and find your way around it's one of the best, if not the best, community there is ^^

I hope you're gonna enjoy here and like Cirno said if you need help just ask somebody, most people here are really helpful and wont let you down ;)

Years
  • Hey there Cassi, welcome!

You've seen quite a few of our lovely community here so I thought I'd be happy to add to the introductions you've been getting. Glad to see you joined because you'll meet all different kinds of Pokemon fans, heck one might even share something in common with you! I'm sure there's something here that will grab your attention because we are a diverse community.

Anyways, we do hope you stick around because hey I'd be sad if newbies disappeared so soon. Staff members like Cirno there are always happy to assist you with any help you need, and I'm always happy to get to know you so feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime. Have fun here and I'll be seeing ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Years
  • Thanks for replying everyone, I'm glad. My mom does have some games she plays on my 3DS. And My favorite Pokemon Would Be Pikachu because its the first Pokemon I ever saw... I saw it in Super Smash Bros. 64 btw

Back