• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Finish the Phrase: Team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
Years
  • I would like the team to be more of a gang, and they were collecting shiny pokemon to sell on the black market.

Also the plot of the games have been the same for four gen. What if the protaganist was a member of the team, and rose up through the ranks, thinking it was a team that was going to help the world, and this is what we think too, but when we see how they really treat pokemon, we have to take them down from the inside.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    I dunno… I'm horrible at this… Team Shadow and Team Shine? Bleh… horrendous. xD

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • TEAM OBVIOUS, as the name is always obvious to the evil plans for world domination, or maybe they won't use the "Team X" formula at all this generation

Actually, one fan suggested "Team Phantom", and I think it's great, I thought of "Team Shadow" but I then thought of a certain Hedgehog who says "Damn" a lot

"Wheres that damn fourth chaos emerald!?"

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I'd like two teams, one light/good, the other dark/evil. And maybe-maybe we need to work with the good team to defeat the bad team. I'm really not sure though. It seems like theyve done everything in the other games already.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    TEAM OBVIOUS, as the name is always obvious to the evil plans for world domination, or maybe they won't use the "Team X" formula at all this generation

Actually, one fan suggested "Team Phantom", and I think it's great, I thought of "Team Shadow" but I then thought of a certain Hedgehog who says "Damn" a lot

"Wheres that damn fourth chaos emerald!?"

You sir, have been declared the reference GOD of the Day. Your reward is This....

MAKE A STUPID PROFILE FOR IT! You won't? fine i will.

Team shadow.
    Boss: Shadow the Hedgehog. (If i was a Girl i'd become his fan-girl)
    Pokemon: Zourak, Darkrai, Crobat, And a new Hedgehog pokemon.
    Beginning of battle: So YOU our that DAMN kid.
    Losing: God dammit!

Grunts: All girls, That are shadows fangirls.
    Pokemon: Bllisey and pokemon like that... painted, black and red.

Years
  • I reckon maybe team rocket. I cross my fingers that its not something cheesy like...

TEAM COOL

I could imagine that happening and if it does god help us all. Though it would follow suit of the go rock squad *shudders*.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    i think since they are saying there are going to be large differences between the two games, there will be two teams. maybe team ying and team yang?

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but since we know that Black and White is going to take place on a technologically advanced region, it should be a team that has the plan on taking over the world using the latest technology. Team Mechanic? Or something around those lines, maybe even Team Cyborg (yeah I know, but sounds pretty cool)?

I agree that it would be interesting to have two teams on B/W, like they did on Ruby and Sapphire; Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Teh Newbeh

Yellow Gold™
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    If it's an evil team there should be a good team you help out.

Otherwise I want ONE villain.

No more trainer-who-just-started taking down whole evil corporations -.- XD

I totally agree. There should be one evil villian. More BA than all of the Teams up to date.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • You sir, have been declared the reference GOD of the Day. Your reward is This....

MAKE A STUPID PROFILE FOR IT! You won't? fine i will.

Team shadow.
    Boss: Shadow the Hedgehog. (If i was a Girl i'd become his fan-girl)
    Pokemon: Zourak, Darkrai, Crobat, And a new Hedgehog pokemon.
    Beginning of battle: So YOU our that DAMN kid.
    Losing: God dammit!

Grunts: All girls, That are shadows fangirls.
    Pokemon: Bllisey and pokemon like that... painted, black and red.

LOL, also Rule 34, which I will break.....

I agree that it would be interesting to have two teams on B/W, like they did on Ruby and Sapphire; Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Hope it's just one, because Magma and Aqua did not get much screen time until the very end of the game (and when Emerald came, Magma hogged it all up with very little for Aqua), also, their plots were really lame (seriously, expanding the sea, what kind of plan for world domination is THAT), and there was no backstory or reason on WHY they wanted to do it, it was like they woke up one day and said "Hey, let's raise the sea levels for no apparent reason!"

Team Galactic was by far the best evil team yet, they actually had reason for their plots (well, until Cyrus dumped them all to destroy the whole of reality, or at least Sinnoh.... even one of the Mt. Coronet grunts said "I get the feeling that the boss is gonna dump us all"), and they were alot more serious with them (they blew up an entire lake......)..... or maybe not (.....just for one Pokemon, seriously you guys, you did a freaking terrorist attack, and all for ONE LOUSY POKEMON!?)

I'm hoping that the villian team will be a lot more serious with their plans, and not half-assed like Aqua and Magma did

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • We will not know until the next CoroCoro is leaked, which will probably be tomorrow morning or friday, if not, and nothing is revealed but the legendaries (which I bet will be the only "new Pokemon" in the issue and no others revealed), we will have to wait until next months issue

Years
  • There was a funny thread like this somewhere else...

Team Lamp

"Light's out for you!"
    "How many of us does take to screw up screwing in a light bulb?"

Team Curtains

"Exit stage center!"
    "You're so good, I might make you my Idol!"
    "It's curtains for you!"
    "I really wish our uniforms were flower print..."

MegaNew

Pokémon Unetta Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2011