• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Finish the Phrase: Team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    In my interpretation, Team Rocket was a mafia. Team Aqua/Magma were rival gangs and extreme environmentalists. Team Galactic was a bunch of mad scientists. For this new region, I would like to see something different. =O Perhaps aliens!

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Team Joey, Joey forms a gang with his fellow youngster friends and all they have is ratattas and pidgeys, and his evil plan is to get the phone number of all the people in the world.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I kinda sense the return of Team Rocket coming on... but if not, Team Eclipse comes to mind.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Well if the name of the games isn't based off of the color of the legendaries, or the name of the main protagonist or anything else then they could use Team Black or Team White or maybe even both (like Magma/Aqua in RSE).

MRAS is probably right Team Rocket may return in the new region; if they do they better be super-pimped out with like stronger pkmn, new costumes, stronger elites, giovanni coming back in full-swing, and BETTER plan to conquer whatever they're tryin' to do cause I'm not so welcoming of bringing them back.

Thunderpunch

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I want Team Rocket to take control of the old teams (magma / aqua if they're still in existence, also Galactic), and to come back stronger than ever. I'd really like if the player could get to choose to fight or join them, but I don't see Nintendo giving us that option

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm sure "Team Darkness" and "Team Light" could work. Unoriginal, yes, but it would tie in with the whole "Black/White" version thing.

Years
  • I think they should scrap the 'Team' part and come up with something fairly ingenious. I mean there are other words that work well instead of 'team'

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • I think they should scrap the 'Team' part and come up with something fairly ingenious. I mean there are other words that work well instead of 'team'

Haha, second that ! ;]
    We could have some other kind of ennemies, for once xP

But as I'm pretty sure we'll get "Team ...." I'll go with "Team Nebula" or "Team Eclipse" as some already said. >.>

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • Team Wobbufet. All they use are Wobb's, and they are unbeatable.

This Quote made my day.

But, other than that, I want Something like Team.....anythin that is not ending with the word black, white, or Dark, or Light. And I want them to be turning not only pokemon to shadows, but also trainers....

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • Team Dawn and Team Dusk.

Spoiler:

Rant over. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    I don't know about actual team names, but I'm with the person who mentioned having a good and bad team (not like Magma and Aqua in Ruby/Sapphire, but an actual set good and bad team). Maybe a plotline revolving around an underground organization trying to stop the evil team by spying/dressing up like grunts to see how they work and what they're up to, etc. I think that could work out really well.

But hey, just one evil team could work, too. Maybe the main character could team up with someone (their rival, maybe?) to investigate and take them down. I dunno, just throwing ideas out there.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years

• This. I'd hope for something incredibly cultish. Perhaps a cult obsessed with purity, and the other with chaos or corruption and they switch around as antagonists like Aqua and Magma in Ruby and Saphire. The Order of Lumis and The Umber Syndicate. That would fit with the light/darkness theme but it's a little over the top, evern more so than Team Galactic and their new universe idea.. I just hope they don't go for a "gain-control-of-the-legendary-and-use-it-for-our-evil-purpose-mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-look-at-how-evil-we-are-we-are-so-evil-bet-you-can't-defeat-our-zubats-and-stop-us"-esque plotline again as it's no longer original.

That brings me to my other point. Will the evil teams please STOP USING ZUBAT!!!! It's getting really old now!

I've decided that even better than a brainwashing cult would be "Team Disco" led by the evil, yet boogilicious, Dr. Groove. You must stop them before quickly before Wild Cherry manage a comeback tour.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • two new games right? total opposites right? so i'm gona say there is going to be two different teams. in one game the evil team from the other game will help you defeat the evil team in your game. just like ruby and sapphire. OR what i would like to see happen, one team for each game. but a far more experienced small team of trainers will help you defeat them.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Nintendo could also come up with a team that actually wins in this game leaving a second part for this region or some other region where you get to travel to this upcoming one later.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    I liked Team Rocket ;_; I thought they were funny. But if they had to be replaced Team Attractive Guys wouldn't hurt. *_*

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • It's supposed to be a technologically advanced region so I expect to see any Team Evils being based around that. Either they want to use some kind of new invention to control the region or some kind of anti-technology brigade that wants to bring the region back to the Stone Age. Let's call the first Team Synth and the second Team Greenpeace Team Terra.

This is pretty much parallel to my idea. First, there was Team Synth (I'm gonna steal your names because they're better than min xD) who is slowly taking over the world through industrialization. Their leader pretty much already owns the region, because he is a rich tycoon who owns most of the cities in Isshu. His team is mostly just people who want to be in a gang. They could specialize in dark/steel/ghost/psycic types. The Synth Leader is trying to buy all of the small towns in Isshu, and build large cities over them. However, he does have even darker intentions.

The arises Team Terra, an organization of college student hippies. They are lead by a 20-sum year old freedom fighter girl, and they use mostly grass, bug, flying, and ground types. They counter with protests, but eventually get more drastic, going to the extremes to take down Team Synth. However, they don't realize in these processes they do more harm than good.

Something like that. xD Another idea I had was that the leader of an organization is actually a sweet, little old lady, but turns out to be completely twisted, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back