• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Finish the Phrase: Team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Team Rocket(again) with Giovanni is enough to make me play Black&White

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have no idea really...

Team Rocket were based on a mafia, Team Magma & Aqua were based on gangs, and Team Galactic were terrorists so I'm not sure which route they'll take this time around.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    This is pretty much parallel to my idea. First, there was Team Synth (I'm gonna steal your names because they're better than min xD) who is slowly taking over the world through industrialization. Their leader pretty much already owns the region, because he is a rich tycoon who owns most of the cities in Isshu. His team is mostly just people who want to be in a gang. They could specialize in dark/steel/ghost/psycic types. The Synth Leader is trying to buy all of the small towns in Isshu, and build large cities over them. However, he does have even darker intentions.

The arises Team Terra, an organization of college student hippies. They are lead by a 20-sum year old freedom fighter girl, and they use mostly grass, bug, flying, and ground types. They counter with protests, but eventually get more drastic, going to the extremes to take down Team Synth. However, they don't realize in these processes they do more harm than good.

Something like that. xD Another idea I had was that the leader of an organization is actually a sweet, little old lady, but turns out to be completely twisted, haha.

The old lady thing makes me think of Greevil from Gale of Darkness.

I could see Giovanni making a cameo pwning some bad guys, maybe helping you a bit, and then leaving again. He shouldn't be a villain anymore, imo. Cyrus on the other hand...

I'm afraid I can't think of anything that's not Corrupt Corporate Executive at this point. The cult thing's been done, so...

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I'm praying for Rocket. But that obviously won't work.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I'm praying for Rocket. But that obviously won't work.

But in heartgold and soulsilver a strange team Rocket member says that they out for a foreign country and rebuilt there. Hope this true and with Giovanni return as their leader as well

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I hope it is Team Rocket again, I've never been as enthusiastic about the other teams...
    You didn't think cyrus was being "enthusiastic" when he said he wanted to create his own universe whilst destorying this one!?!? XD
    Have you seen my post? it's on the first page on why I think there might be a big possibility that they could return!

I thought of some names :D:
    Team Losers!
    Team Underdog!
    Team We-Suck!
    Team I'll-battle-you-even-though-i'll-lose!

JakeG

Pokemon Awakening-Coming Soon!
    Years
  • Seeing how there has being some rumors about Ishuu clashing with Hoen somehow, Team Magma and Aqua may come back, which I thought the best, but unlikely. But I strongly think there will be a new team/s.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Team Darkness

I want the team to actually pose a threat though, not just use Poocheyena and a Pokeball and hope to catch Kyogre ._.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Team Black
    Team White

Haha it would be so sad if this were true.

It will either be Black and White or something to do with the Sky because there is an obvious sky theme with Hiun city and the Legendaries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back