• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Finished Leaf Green... now what?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
  • I just finished my Leaf Green game... I've beat the E-4 both times, Caught all 150 Pokemon, Caught the 381 Pokemon that are 'in game' ... wish I knew somebody with the Jirachi GC disk... and WV is to far to get the pass' for Islands 8 & 9... I've even caught 2 shiny pokemon in my Leaf Green, Staryu & Gastly, SOOOO.....

I have a question: Is there anything left for me to do? I'm unsure of things I might have missed.

Any good advice/help is welcome. Thank you.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • Thanks for saying I've nothing to do! :D I've got the Ho-oh from Colosseum already. I need Jirachi, Lugia, Mew, Celebi, and ...er #386 the one who's name I can't rember... D-something, the one the new movie was about...

Codes wouldn't help me, I don't use GameShark or Action Replay or anything like that. My game is 100% cheat free!

So I guess untill I find a copy of the Jirachi GC disk, I'm done.

Well now to my back-up plan. Raising EVERY one of them to level 100 without Rare Candy's, even the Magicarp... I'm going to be a while.

I'll also hunt for Shinys. Wish me luck!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • You can try to get the stickers mentioned in the link posted a few posts ago... And shinies are a good idea. I am collecting one of each pokemon, rather then just filling up my pokedex (for example: I breed to get both Kabuto and Kabutops, just so I can have a PC full of pokemon), you can try to get all the unowns, collect berries... Take your pick.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • First, thank you ~*~Eternal Night~*~ for the link, I have Fire and Leaf so I'll try for the Deoxis. Second,

SkinnyGreenMan said:
    You can try to get the stickers mentioned in the link posted a few posts ago... And shinies are a good idea. I am collecting one of each pokemon, rather then just filling up my pokedex (for example: I breed to get both Kabuto and Kabutops, just so I can have a PC full of pokemon), you can try to get all the unowns, collect berries... Take your pick.

So that's what it takes for stickers. As for one of everything in my boxes, it's already done for the 381 I have, they're even in order, I have way too much free time. I also have all the Unown in order sitting in box #14, including the new ! and ? ones. Thank you though.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    too much free time? are you addicted to this game?.... well anyways, looks like every topic was covered.... you could watch the anime... but thats just a suggestion...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ...Play in the GameCorner? Hatch Eggs? Battle with the E4, just to laugh when Steelix uses Earthquake on Flygon? Pass the Rock Tunnel without Flash? Find items with ItemFinder? Get Hidden Power [TM10] on a Pok?mon and try to discover it type battling the others? Play another game? I dont know, but be creative~

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • Beat the E4 200 times, Hatch an egg 300 times, and do Win a Multiplayer Battle 100 times. All these can get you certain stickers on your Trainer Card. If you want these stickers...get crackin'. ;)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    well once you get all the stickers / stars and the remianing thing to do is buy a frame and hang it on a wall saying how long it took for you to complete the game XDXD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • Thank's all!!!

Heheh, just remembered to fill the Fame Checker, now that's done too...

To coolmaster : 229:22 right now on Leaf Green, 333:49 right now on Saphire, Fire Red/ Ruby I restart all the time, I've restarted Colosseum but it took between 40-50 hours to catch & heal them all...

To bgtfamily : Yes I'm addicted to Pokemon games, and lots of other RPG's too...

To Castrainer : I've always done Rock Tunnel without Flash. E-4 here I come, again and again and again and aga...

One last thing, To pokumunna : back when it was only Red/Blue me and a friend did that for our 150 Dex's. Made a certificate for each other even. Boy that was the good old days.

To everyone else : Thanks I might do those, the sticker thing for sure. My mum's going to be mad when she has to loose 100 battles against me. LOL. Not that she won't try to win, she just has no chance...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
    To Castrainer : I've always done Rock Tunnel without Flash. E-4 here I come, again and again and again and aga...

Try to do it from the exit, using only weak Pok?mo at yar Team~
    HOOHAA! Now, thats fun~ xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2006
    You, my friend, are the ultimate pokemon fan. I salute you.

I just recently restarted me fire red,a nd right now have a lvl 27 graveler, and a lvl 22 wartortle, almost to viridian city...

corinnepkmn

I'm a pokemon!
    Years
  • I think trying to fill up every box in your PC with lv. 100's is good if you're sorta bored. Great bragging rights, wahaha. Or, try to fill up x boxes with only lv. 100 shinies. And these suggestions are for after you get all the stickers and stuff, of course ^^;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You could make single-type battle teams and pit them against their weakness. Find out which moves are actually most useful in battle. I dunno =/

Back