• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Years
    No, it's an err and a success, since in failing to do the laundry, you learned what not to do to win (you did, right [QUESTION MARK BECAUSE I NEED MY CTRL + C FOR OTHER THINGS]).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why are you guys banned from using question marks ?_?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    wait you make all your posts while sober
    [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

only teasing only teasing

ok i'll pm you the feedback question right now
    DUI is a criminal offense & since I'm the driver here (as in "in-charge" of the Event), I can't be drunk, right ;).

Since errand comes from the word "err" (just guessing), doesn't that mean an errand is something that you screw up? I fail at doing laundry properly, so that's an errand.
    No, it's an err and a success, since in failing to do the laundry, you learned what not to do to win (you did, right [QUESTION MARK BECAUSE I NEED MY CTRL + C FOR OTHER THINGS]).
    Both of u are wrong. Errand comes from the Old English word "ærende" which can mean message or mission.

No, actually I'm wrong too, "errand" is the result of a relationship between the "Euro" & the South African "Rand" gone wrong ^_^.

Why are you guys banned from using question marks ?_?
    Everyone except me is banned from using Question Marks, forever, Forever, coz Jelly uses them a lot more than is required! It started with a ban on Jelly, now its been passed on to everyone else as well. U have to use
    [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE
    instead.

Ur first mistake, so I'll let it pass ;)

Pika Pika :chu:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'll pay you five dollars to use them. I'm a mobile user so I can't use Unown anyway.

Also: results??

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    No! Use exclamation points instead! Or something else!

What happens then¿

What would FormalChu say about this¿

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alright, since Green has also Voted, I'll put up the Results here, but a couple of people have still not participated in the Hidden Immunity Idol Challenge & I'm gonna give them just a little more time, I'll refrain from announcing which entry belongs to which Member >:).

TOTAL VOTE COUNT

Entry No.9 - 5 Votes
    (AlolaMaster (1st), Your Everyday Ghost (1st), Dedenne1 (1st), Cakesu (1st), GreenLegend56 (1st))
    Entry No.4 - 5 Votes (Espeonica (1st), AlolaMaster (2nd), Dedenne1 (2nd), Cakesu (2nd), GreenLegend56 (2nd))
    Entry No.1 - 1 Vote (NeonJelly13 (1st))
    Entry No.3 - 1 Vote (DyingWillFlareon (1st))
    Entry No.5 - 1 Vote (Forever (1st))
    Entry No.6 - 1 Vote (Espeonica (2nd))
    Entry No.7 - 1 Vote (Your Everyday Ghost (2nd))
    Entry No.11 - 1 Vote (NeonJelly13 (2nd))
    Entry No.2 - 1 Vote (DyingWillFlareon (2nd))
    Entry No.10 - 1 Vote (Forever (2nd))

BEST ANSWER VOTE COUNT

Entry No.4, Answer #8 - 4 Votes (AlolaMaster, Espeonica, Dedenne1, GreenLegend56)
    Entry No.5, Answer #2 - 2 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, DyingWillFlareon)
    Entry No.1, Answer #3 - 1 Vote (NeonJelly13)
    Entry No.11 Answer #10 - 1 Vote (Cakesu)
    Entry No.10 Answer #4 - 1 Vote (Forever)

So the clear winner for the Best Answer is Answer #8, by Entry No.4, a big round of applause please.

Also, its very obvious that since Entry No.9 & Entry No.4, have the highest amount of Votes (5 each), the Members to whom those two entries belong to, are Safe from Elimination {:3}.

But which one gets the top spot? According to the Votes, Entry No.9 has more Votes for Best Entry, so that Entry should win right? Nopes, wrong, coz there's one more person left to Vote, which will be the Tie-Breaker Vote. Don't worry, its not me, coz obviously I know which Entry belongs to whom, so that would be cheating huh ;).

So the person whose gonna be Voting is.....

Spoiler:

I'll pay you five dollars to use them. I'm a mobile user so I can't use Unown anyway.

Also: results??
    No! Use exclamation points instead! Or something else!

What happens then¿
    I don't take bribes (I'm tempted to though ;)). How about donating $100 dollars in my name & making me a Platinum Supporter {XD}.

its just a joke okay, u can use ?s, if u can't use anything else

What would FormalChu say about this¿
    Be careful what u wish for, u might actually get it >:).

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Hello, I'm the mystery tie-breaker person (why exactly is that even a secret? lol).

USER NAME:- It's above the post, you know. :P (It's Lycanthropy.)
    BEST ENTRY (& why) - #9. Goodness, somebody really put some time in this. It gave me a good laugh, good stuff.
    2nd BEST ENTRY (& why) - #5. The answers of questions 2 and 9 won me over.
    THE BEST ANSWER: There were too many answers to pick just one best. Going to vote for #9-Q6, because...

The egg shell could sit on the bald guys head for eternity and never make an omelette. That's just life.
    This sounds so deep.

d

Most importantly, what would RageChu say about this? Also hi everyone look who became platinum.

I decided to use an RNG to choose 3 members who are still in this event and left a little, uh, surprise for them. What it is, I won't reveal.

True story, now that you mention eggs, I just opened an egg this morning that was black inside. Probably not going to eat eggs again for about a year. ._.

d

yeah it was definitely rotten. the smell still lingers in the apartment faintly. i actually screamed when i saw it because it scared the hell out of me

idk my reactions to things are strange

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Okay guys, I think we've had more than enough time, for the Hidden Immunity Idol Challenge, so time's up.

The Member(s) who has/have won the Idol(s), will be informed soon.

So let's end this here, with the Final Results:-

TOTAL VOTE COUNT

Entry No.9 - 6 Votes (AlolaMaster (1st), Your Everyday Ghost (1st), Dedenne1 (1st), Cakesu (1st), GreenLegend56 (1st), Lycanthropy (1st))
    Entry No.4 - 5 Votes (Espeonica (1st), AlolaMaster (2nd), Dedenne1 (2nd), Cakesu (2nd), GreenLegend56 (2nd))
    Entry No.5 - 2 Votes (Forever (1st), Lycanthropy (2nd))
    Entry No.1 - 1 Vote (NeonJelly13 (1st))
    Entry No.3 - 1 Vote (DyingWillFlareon (1st))
    Entry No.6 - 1 Vote (Espeonica (2nd))
    Entry No.7 - 1 Vote (Your Everyday Ghost (2nd))
    Entry No.11 - 1 Vote (NeonJelly13 (2nd))
    Entry No.2 - 1 Vote (DyingWillFlareon (2nd))
    Entry No.10 - 1 Vote (Forever (2nd))

BEST ANSWER VOTE COUNT

Entry No.4, Answer #8 - 4 Votes (AlolaMaster, Espeonica, Dedenne1, GreenLegend56)
    Entry No.5, Answer #2 - 2 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, DyingWillFlareon)
    Entry No.1, Answer #3 - 1 Vote (NeonJelly13)
    Entry No.11 Answer #10 - 1 Vote (Cakesu)
    Entry No.10 Answer #4 - 1 Vote (Forever)
    Entry No.9, Answer #6 - 1 Vote (Lycanthropy)

And now time for the revelations, so which Entry belonged to whom, here's the list:-

ENTRY NO.1 - Your Everyday Ghost
    ENTRY NO.2 - AlolaMaster
    ENTRY NO.3 - Caite-chan
    ENTRY NO.4 - LegendChu
    ENTRY NO.5 - Espeonica
    ENTRY NO.6 - Dedenne1
    ENTRY NO.7 - NeonJelly13
    ENTRY NO.8 - FireSnow
    ENTRY NO.9 - Forever
    ENTRY NO.10 - Cakesu
    ENTRY NO.11 - GreenLegend56
    ENTRY NO.12 - CutieWillFlareon (DyingWillFlareon) ^_^

NOTE - If u participated in the Hidden Immunity Challenge, do not reveal how many u got right, coz it'll give an idea to the other Members, who might win the Idols.

So, according to ur Votes, the Member with the Highest Votes & the one who's Safe from Elimination is - Forever (Entry No.9).

Second position goes to Entry No.4, which (surprisingly ;)) is ur Host - LegendChu.

And the Best Answer goes to - Entry No.4, Answer #8, which again belongs to, urs truly, LegendChu.

Now let's get to the Feeback Question. This Feedback Question is connected to the Feeback Question u sent me, with the Answers to this Challenge.

This is the Vote Count of the First Feedback Question (who do u want to save)

Forever - 3 Votes (NeonJelly13, Your Everyday Ghost, GreenLegend56)
    DyingWillFlareon - 2 Votes (Espeonica, Cakesu)
    GreenLegend56 - 1 Vote (AlolaMaster)
    AlolaMaster - 1 Vote (Dedenne1)
    NeonJelly13 - 1 Vote (DyingWillFlareon)
    Your Everyday Ghost - 1 Vote (Forever)
    Espeonica - 0 Votes
    Cakesu - 0 Votes

And this is the Vote Count of the Second Feedback Question (Majority/Minority)

Majority - 6 Votes (Espeonica, Forever, NeonJelly13, Dedenne1, AlolaMaster, Cakesu)
    Minority - 3 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, DyingWillFlareon, GreenLegend56)

But since I said "Reverse" Feedback Question, as many of u guessed right, instead of Majority (Forever, with 3 Votes, who's already safe from Elimination btw), we'll go with Minority (Espeonica & Cakesu)

And so, the Three Members who are Safe from Elimination for This Round are - Forever, Espeonica & Cakesu.

Also, without wasting more time, I'm gonna announce Tribal Council as well.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #10

As I said, the Members who are SAFE from Elimination are - Forever, Espeonica & Cakesu.

U CANNOT Vote against any of them, everybody else is fair game.

Here are Members, who are in the Danger Zone, i.e. u CAN Vote against them - AlolaMaster/cigarette butt/Komala (man how many name changes are u gonna have?), Dedenne1, DyingWillFlareon, GreenLegend56, NeonJelly13 & Your EverydayGhost.

As with last time, there are gonna be TWO Eliminations this time as well & both Eliminated Members, as usual, will become Jury Members.

Plz Vote this way:-

USER NAME:-
    VOTING AGAINST (Name of TWO Members u want to Eliminate):-

U can start Voting, whenever u think u're ready, but don't take too much time plz :).

d

a cool idea would be to stop confusing yourself by using all of my names at once. you don't do that with anyone else

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    USER NAME: Your Everyday Ghost
    VOTING AGAINST: Dedenne1, DyingWillFlareon

OooOooOooh. What a great twist to this tribal council, Chu!

Back