• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I don't think we should be wasting so much time on the Voting, so if people who haven't voted yet, do not Vote soon, I'll have to count it as a Vote against them.

Pika Pika :chu:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Dedenne and Flareon would then have a vote against them, but if either of them has a Hidden Immunity Idol, then we might need a tiebreaker.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    The secret tie breaker is..............

No one wins...lol.
    Rocket Alert! Rocket Alert! :P

Heyo Caite, sup! :)

Btw guys, u do remember that Caite is a Jury Member, right? Better be nice to her, if u want her to Vote for u to Win at the Final Tribal Council ;).

But where are the others? -_- Please Vote, we need to move on!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    USER NAME: Dedenne1
    VOTING AGAINST: GreenLegend56, DyingWillFlareon

I was asleep get over it people have real flipping lives guys.
    This^ except wasnt sleeping. Thanks for wanting votes against us tho!

Edit: Also sorry flare i never wanted to vote against you but you have voted the last couple times against me so it had to be done

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Edit: Also sorry flare i never wanted to vote against you but you have voted the last couple times against me so it had to be done

??????

edit: you know what? shes right, and im sick of the impatience when someone isnt on 24/7 and then the game has to hurry before people start getting upset and legend isnt on right now so im chaning my vote this time

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    TRIBAL COUNCIL #10 FINAL VOTE COUNT

GreenLegend56 - 5 Votes (NeonJelly13, AlolaMaster, Cakesu, Espeonica, Dedenne1)
    Dedenne1 - 4 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, NeonJelly13, GreenLegend56, Espeonica)
    DyingWillFlareon - 4 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, Forever, AlolaMaster, Dedenne1)
    AlolaMaster - 4 Votes (Forever, GreenLegend56, Cakesu, DyingWillFlareon)
    Your Everyday Ghost - 1 Vote (DyingWillFlareon)

In DANGER of Elimination (NOT Eliminated yet)

GreenLegend56 - 5 Votes
    Dedenne1 - 4 Votes
    DyingWillFlareon - 4 Votes
    AlolaMaster - 4 Votes

DyingWillFlareon said:
    Type - Fire
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Type - Flying
    AlolaMaster said:
    Type - Water
    Dedenne1 said:
    Type - Fairy
    GreenLegend56, Dedenne1, DyingWillFlareon & AlolaMaster are in Danger of Elimination. If any of u have an Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to Play it. Do it as soon as u can, or u will be Eliminated.

I'm sure everyone knows how to play their Idols.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I want to play my Hidden Immunity Idol

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Sure

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Idk how i can keep playing ill need help i cant be on for at least a week because were finally moving into the new house and we wont have wifi until then and pc will only work for me if i have good wifi

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    TRIBAL COUNCIL #10 RESULTS

GreenLegend56 - 5 Votes
    AlolaMaster - 4 Votes

So, GreenLegend56 & AlolaMaster get Eliminated, will become Jury Members.

As I said, the Next Challenge will be based on complaints, but a few IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS before the Challenge is put up, which I'll do so in a while.

Spoiler:
    1) The Upcoming Tribal Council is the LAST TIME u can use ur Hidden Immunity Idols, coz we are only Three Rounds away from the Finals & as the OP says:-

"The HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL has to be played BEFORE the PENULTIMATE TRIBAL COUNCIL (i.e. until the 3rd last Tribal Council). After that, all IMMUNITY IDOLS will be INVALID."

2) Nobody will be Safe from Elimination for the Next Round. The Contestant who Wins the Next Challenge, will be given a Special Advantage instead, which will be revealed after the Challenge.

3) Everybody, even those who were Eliminated after the Merge, can take part in the Next Challenge (Eliminated Contestants CANNOT make it back into the Game, just to be clear). If an Eliminated Contestant (i.e. FireSnow, CatmanDaGamer, Caite-Chan, GreenLegend56 & AlolaMaster) gets the Highest Score in the Next Challenge, none of the seven Currently active Contestants, will gain the Special Advantage.

4) If a Contestant who owns the Hidden Immunity Idol, wins the Challenge, he/she, will have the option to Play it on behalf of any other Member (obviously someone who's still an active Contestant on the Event).

I hope everything's clear. I'll be putting up the Challenge in a while.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Oh, phew! Before I read the post I though this was the last tribal council.

I might be ready for next challenge.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Spoiler:
    This Challenge is Called - "Oh yeah (Oh no), I'm Hosting Survivor PC"

So, as I said, in this Challenge, u'll be solving problems.

First off, there are some Rules to this. If u fail to follow any Rule, u'll be disqualified from the Challenge, immediately.

RULES:-
    a) U r not a Contestant, u r the Host, remember that at all times.
    b) I am the Contestant this time & ur answers have to satisfy me. If they do, u'll get a +1 for every Solution that I find reasonable enough.
    c) U r not allowed to be rude at all, remember u r the one who's solving problems here, not the one who's complaining, so if any of ur answers are even moderately rude or have a complaint instead of a solution, none of ur other answers will be considered & ur Entry will be plain out rejected.
    d) No casual answers, which means no "oh yeah whatever" or any other casual reply. As a Host u got to be firm & confident about ur answers. If I find any of ur answers casual, it will lead to a -1 to ur score.
    e) No "there is no solution to this", again -1 to ur score if u do this, coz this Challenge is all about finding Solutions.
    f) If u do not want to do the Challenge, ur wish, but remember, u r the Host here, not the Contestant, so no complaints about this Challenge will be entertained, coz I'm NOT the Host right now, I'm a Contestant. If u do, it'll be a straight -10.
    g) You have send ur answers to Me (LegendChu), via PM, NOT Post them here. U'll be allowed to send in TWO PMs, no more.
    h) Just to be clear, I will be putting up ur scores on the Event Thread. If u do not want to participate, for whatever reasons, ur score will be "0".

So these are the problems u have to come up with Solutions for:-

1) Contestants are on different time zones, don't have enough time due to rl stuff, are not able to come online due to various reasons etc. U as the host have the same problems & can't be on 24/7 - Find the perfect Solution for these issues.

2) When u set a time limit for Challenges - contestants say not enough time, you give ample time to complete Challenges - contestants say end the Challenge. Time Limit or No Time Limit (u CANNOT have different rules for different Challenges) - Find the perfect Solution.

3) U put in a lot of effort, to come up with a good Challenge, some Contestants are ready to do the Challenge, but some do not think its possible to complete. Now u do not have the time to come up with a new Challenge - Find the perfect Solution.

4) You introduce a few Wild Cards into the Game, who Ace the current Challenge that is on. The original Contestants think it is unfair. Find the Perfect Solution to satisfy both the Wild Cards & the original Contestants.

5) Due to personal reasons, a Contestant wants to use more than one account to play the Event. You, as the Host, see the reason being good enough & allow that Contestant to do so. But then every other Contestant wants to do the same & use multiple accounts to play the Event, which u know will lead to chaos & confusion. Find the perfect Solution.

Disclaimer - All situations mentioned above are fictional & have purely been constructed for use in this Current Challenge. No identification with actual persons/events/situations should be inferred. Any such resemblance is purely coincidental >:).

I'm hoping u guys take it in the right spirit & try to seriously come up with solutions to the problems mentioned, while I play the part of the "critic".

Have fun "Hosting" the Event.

Back