• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    TRIBAL COUNCIL #13 - THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

So finally, this is it - The FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL.

Challenges are over & there's only one thing left to do - Crown the Winner of SURVIVOR PC ^^ :pink_boogie: ^^ :pink_boogie:.

I'll explain the Voting Process.

Spoiler: JURY MEMBERS
    Cakesu said:
    Jury Member
    NeonJelly13 said:
    Jury Member
    Dedenne1 said:
    Jury Member
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Jury Member
    Caite-chan said:
    Jury Member
    Master Snowy said:
    Jury Member
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Jury Member
    AlolaMaster said:
    Jury Member
    CatmanDaGamer said:
    Jury Member
    FireSnow said:
    Jury Member
    PercyX said:
    Jury Member
    nishthelegendarytrainer said:
    Jury Member
    Desinishon said:
    Jury Member
    Zakariya said:
    Jury Member
    MariaB said:
    Jury Member
    Kabocha-Chan said:
    Jury Member
    Revise Librarian said:
    Elite Panel
    Lycanthropy said:
    Elite Panel
    1) These are the people who will be Voting:-

Me (LegendChu)
    Revise Librarian & Lycanthropy
    The Jury Members

2) All Votes will count as Single Votes. But, (ONLY) in case of a tie, MY (LegendChu), Revise Librarian's & Lycanthropy's Votes, will count as Double Votes. If its still a tie, ONLY MY VOTE, will count as a Triple Vote. What that means is that My Vote is the most important one, so Finalists, be very nice to me >:).

3) I've added Two Extra Categories for u guys to Vote in - Most Dedicated Member & Friendliest Member.

4) I've created Three Threads (one for each of the Three Finalists - Titled "Ask Espeonica", "Ask Forever" & "Ask Your Everyday Ghost"), on the Group Chat, where Jury Members & Members of the Elite Panel (i.e. Me, Revise Librarian & Lycanthropy), can ask them anything they want, regarding the Event, so as to help them make their decision. And Finalists, u need to answer those questions on the Group Chat itself. Jury Members who haven't joined the Group Chat, plz do so.

5) Voting details will be sent to the Jury Members, very soon, via PM.

Before the Voting begins, one thing that the THREE Finalists have to decide.

Spoiler: FINALISTS
    Espeonica said:
    Type - Dragon
    Forever said:
    Type - Steel
    Your Everyday Ghost said:
    Type - Poison
    Choose any one option:-

a) All Votes should be confidential, i.e. u WILL NOT be told who Voted for whom, only the number of Votes u received, shall be revealed.
    b) U want to be made aware of who Voted for whom (the reason(s) will not be revealed).

Well, u earned the right to be the Finalists, so I'll let u guys make the decision. Do that & let me know asap :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    Choose any one option:-

a) All Votes should be confidential, i.e. u WILL NOT be told who Voted for whom, only the number of Votes u received, shall be revealed.
    b) U want to be made aware of who Voted for whom (the reason(s) will not be revealed).

Well, u earned the right to be the Finalists, so I'll let u guys make the decision. Do that & let me know asap :).

It would be interesting to know who votes for whom so I choose option b (:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    XD can you send me link to join group chu? I got nothing :c
    Alright, accepted ur invite, u should be able to access the GC now, let me know :).

It would be interesting to know who votes for whom so I choose option b (:
    OPTION A - 0 Votes
    OPTION B - 1 Vote

Okay, so that's one Vote option B.

Forever & Ghost, I need the two of u to Vote as well, so I can send over the Voting details to the Jury Members asap.

Type - Poison
    Forever said:
    Type - Steel
    Espeonica said:
    Type - Dragon
    And Espeonica, Forever, Ghost, I made a Thread on the GC for each one of u. Just keep checking that regularly & try to answer any question that might be put up, any way u want to :).

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I'll go with B as well. Suspense is nice, but it kills.
    Same as them :)
    OPTION A - 0 Votes
    OPTION B - 3 Votes

Okay so its a unanimous decision, I'll tell u who Voted for whom, but won't reveal the reasons they give me.

I'll be sending over Voting details to Jury Members in a few hours time, so best of luck guys, may the best person win :).

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Ill try to remember to vote soon but it says '12 pm' and you said 'few hours time' and i dont have a pm so im ASSUMING theres no votes yet. Ill try to be on since im watching anime but that also means ill probably forget and pass out in an hour so sorry if that happens .__.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Option b, definitly. Ill try to remember to vote soon but it says '12 pm' and you said 'few hours time' and i dont have a pm so im ASSUMING theres no votes yet. Ill try to be on since im watching anime but that also means ill probably forget and pass out in an hour so sorry if that happens .__.
    Don't worry, no speed voting here, u'll be given more than enough time to Vote. And yes, Voting hasn't started yet.

It's all good, Chu is asleep rn anyways!
    Na, Chu is wide awake, really busy at work :P.

And I want to introduce u to one of Survivors biggest Fans - MiniChu Jr. Go ahead MiniChu Jr., say hi to everybody.

MiniChu Jr. - Hello! Me MiniChu Jr. Me bigggggg Survivor Fan ^^. LegendChu my big bro, awesomely, fantabulous Host ^^. Me also like all uncle & aunty ^^. Me want to wish good luck to Forever Aunty :pink_boogie:, Espeonica Aunty :pink_boogie: & Ghost uncle ^^. Me want to do Pika Dance with winner ^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:. Me like joke, me want prize for funny uncle, funny aunty, please LegendChu prize for funny uncle & funny aunty ^^.

Okay, since MiniChu Jr. wants it, I'll go ahead & add a new Category - Wittiest Member, so there are Three Extra Categories for u guys to Vote in - Most Dedicated Member, Friendliest Member & Wittiest Member.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Espeonica said:
    Forever said:
    Cakesu said:
    Jury Member
    NeonJelly13 said:
    Jury Member
    Dedenne1 said:
    Jury Member
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Jury Member
    Caite-chan said:
    Jury Member
    Master Snowy said:
    Jury Member
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Jury Member
    AlolaMaster said:
    Jury Member
    CatmanDaGamer said:
    Jury Member
    FireSnow said:
    Jury Member
    PercyX said:
    Jury Member
    nishthelegendarytrainer said:
    Jury Member
    Desinishon said:
    Jury Member
    Zakariya said:
    Jury Member
    MariaB said:
    Jury Member
    Kabocha-Chan said:
    Jury Member
    Revise Librarian said:
    Elite Panel
    Lycanthropy said:
    Elite Panel
    PM with all the Voting details, on the way {:3}.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Im totoally gunna get "1st most dedicated" i never missed any games and i didnt totally get voted off twice for being offline at the time ive got this one in the bag guys dont even try to stop me flare the most dedicated claiming it now v_v~

But really i hope i got at least a vote in something in the extras :') Good luck to all you too!!!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Im totoally gunna get "1st most dedicated" i never missed any games and i didnt totally get voted off twice for being offline at the time ive got this one in the bag guys dont even try to stop me flare the most dedicated claiming it now v_v~

But really i hope i got at least a vote in something in the extras :') Good luck to all you too!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've got ForeverYoung right here. She... really wants to talk to you guys.

Hi MiniChu!!!! Forever Young really love everyone playing the game along with her friend. She would weally like to win because if she wins it show kingdom of AUSTRALIAAAA and da UNIVERSEEEEE!!!! to win all you haf to do is play by the wules of the game and play it harder than hard!!!! ! She weally weally loves you all (only like love cause other love thats icky and ewww).

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    And I want to introduce u to one of Survivors biggest Fans - MiniChu Jr. Go ahead MiniChu Jr., say hi to everybody.

MiniChu Jr. - Hello! Me MiniChu Jr. Me bigggggg Survivor Fan ^^. LegendChu my big bro, awesomely, fantabulous Host ^^. Me also like all uncle & aunty ^^. Me want to wish good luck to Forever Aunty :pink_boogie:, Espeonica Aunty :pink_boogie: & Ghost uncle ^^. Me want to do Pika Dance with winner ^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:. Me like joke, me want prize for funny uncle, funny aunty, please LegendChu prize for funny uncle & funny aunty ^^.

Hi there MiniChu Jr.! It's really nice to meet you! You sound adorable! ^-^

Thanks for wishing me luck!

Cutonica Jr. wants to dance with you. Come show her some of your dance moves! ^^ :pink_boogie:

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I decided the Groups were too silent, so I asked you guys a couple of random questions. Have fun answering!

Also why does everybody have a severe multiple personality disorder here lol?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Everyone here also suffers from Double Post Syndrome, so who cares?

Uncle, what are you doing?

Trying to make a point.

Sorry for being late. My uncles controls my account, and has LOTS of work to do. :'( But hi!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Just one question though: Why Ghostot?

Is that a new Pokémon?

It's a Normal/Ghost-type! Most OP combination! The first of its kind!

Back