• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS - FINALISTS
    Espeonica said:
    Forever said:
    Your Everyday Ghost said:
    Alright guys, declaration of the results, not very far away. Voting will end in about 13 hours from now. No Votes cast after that, will be accepted.

There are six people who haven't Voted yet.

LegendChu, Revise Librarian (Elite Panel Members)

Caite-chan,
    MariaB, nishthelegendarytrainer, Zakariya (Jury Members)

Revise has decided to abstain from Voting, which I think is just fine, so u can count him out.

I will be casting my Votes last, right before I end the Voting.

As for the rest, I hope I get their Votes on time, or I'll just have to go ahead & declare the results.

One thing I want to say to the Three Finalists, as u are aware, I can only Vote for one of u & I've already made my decision. I can just request u guys to respect my decision & hope it will not affect the rapport I have built up, with all of u, over the past few months.

Seriously, I'm as stressed out as any of u might be, maybe a lot more (which u can tell from the fact that its well past midnight here & even though I have to get up early tomorrow (technically "today" :P) I'm still up :tired:, hoping to get some more Votes in).

I just hope that whether u win or lose, u will be sporting enough & accept the results :).

So, best of luck guys, may the best person win :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I legit have no idea who's going to win, so this is pretty tense and exciting at the same time!

To the three finalists, I'm wishing you all the best of luck! <3

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS - FINALISTS
    Espeonica said:
    Forever said:
    Hey guys, extending the time limit by a few more hours, coz I still have to get confirmations from a couple of Members, who have already cast their Votes.

The wait just got longer eh :P.

On the bright side, if any (or all) of the four Members, who haven't Voted yet (Caite-chan, MariaB, nishthelegendarytrainer, Zakariya), Vote before I finally close the Voting, their Votes will be counted as well :).

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Oh well, doesn't seem like any more Members are gonna Vote, but I'm willing to wait for some more time, especially for the confirmations I'm looking for.

In the meantime, I have a Message from Master Snowy, who I have been in regular touch with, for everyone associated with the Event, so here goes:-

Spoiler:

Snowy wanted this to be shared here, as her final address to everyone on the Event, coz she doesn't have the time to come back to PC any more. I just want to say that it was awesome having her on the Event. We have a gr8 chemistry & she pretty much understands me really well, so I guess she has been a bit too kind with her words for me :).

But I can assure u guys that she feels the same about everyone else as well, its just that she doesn't have too much time for stuff, so she couldn't mention more of each one of u.

If anyone has anything to say anything to Snowy, any messages, just tell me & I'll pass it on to her :).

Anyways, let's get back to business. Everyone, expect the results to be put up in about 12-15 Hours from now, coz I think we've already had more than enough time for Voting.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Sorry I haven't been around as much since I've been eliminated. I've been super busy the past few weeks at work with getting things ready for an audit that we passed. YAY! But I've literally come home taken a nap, done a few things around the house, checked a few things online and then gone to bed. I sadly have to be up every morning at 4am for work. :P LAME! I know a few of you have PM'd me but I just haven't had the time or energy to do much of anything.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    All good Caite-chan.

Snowy :') You're a good one!

Also: lol name changes are back again.... they were here when we started survivor. We've been playing this game for basically an entire season!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Alright everyone, Voting Lines have been closed now. Unfortunately, 5 Members did not Vote, but 17 Members did (including the three Finalists) & we have the Winners.

The Voting has been a shocker, to be honest o_O, coz the person who's won the Event, did so with an overwhelming Majority ^^.

Well, the only thing left to do, is declare the Winner(s). But we're gonna do that "LegendChu style" ;).

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Espeonica said:
    Forever said:
    Cakesu said:
    Jury Member
    NeonJelly13 said:
    Jury Member
    Dedenne1 said:
    Jury Member
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Jury Member
    Caite-chan said:
    Jury Member
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Jury Member
    AlolaMaster said:
    Jury Member
    CatmanDaGamer said:
    Jury Member
    FireSnow said:
    Jury Member
    PercyX said:
    Jury Member
    nishthelegendarytrainer said:
    Jury Member
    Desinishon said:
    Jury Member
    Zakariya said:
    Jury Member
    MariaB said:
    Jury Member
    Kabocha-Chan said:
    Jury Member
    Revise Librarian said:
    Elite Panel
    Lycanthropy said:
    Elite Panel

Let's have a look at how the Voting went in the Three Extra categories first. Even before that, let me reveal something that should bring a smile to everyone's faces.

Those Extra Categories also had rewards associated with them. Rewards in the form of Emblems ^^. Here they are:-

Survivor PC - Most Dedicated Member
    [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Survivor PC - Friendliest Member

Survivor PC - Wittiest Member

I designed those Emblems myself btw ^^ ^^.

And there are going to be multiple Winners in those Categories, so many of u are gonna merit those Emblems {<3}.

Onto the Votes now (note that the Votes are incomplete, gotta keep some suspense u see ;)).

SURVIVOR PC - MOST DEDICATED MEMBER

Espeonica - 4 Votes
    (LegendChu, Lycanthropy, GreenLegend56, Dedenne1)
    Your Everyday Ghost - 4 Votes (LegendChu, DyingWillFlareon, NeonJelly13, FireSnow)
    LegendChu - 4 Votes (Espeonica, Forever, Master Snowy, Cakesu)
    Forever - 4 Votes (Lycanthropy, Your Everyday Ghost, GreenLegend56, Dedenne1)

NinjaQueen - 2 Votes (Espeonica, Master Snowy)
    Dedenne1 - 2 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, Cakesu)
    NeonJelly13 - 2 Votes (Forever, PercyX)
    Master Snowy - 2 Votes (Kabocha-Chan, FireSnow)
    DyingWillFlareon - 1 Vote (PercyX)
    Sean - 1 Vote (AlolaMaster)
    Laguna - 1 Vote (AlolaMaster)

Four Members - Me (LegendChu) & the Three Finalists - Espeonica, Forever & Your Everyday Ghost, have 4 Votes each. But one of us is a clear winner with 8 Votes & the other one finished second with 7 Votes, so two Members will not be winning in this Category. Who are the Two Winners, will be revealed later >:).

SURVIVOR PC - FRIENDLIEST MEMBER

Forever - 4 Votes
    (PercyX, NeonJelly13, Dedenne1, Cakesu)
    Espeonica - 4 Votes (Master Snowy, CatmanDaGamer, Cakesu, Kabocha-Chan)
    Master Snowy - 4 Votes (Espeonica, Your Everyday Ghost, Desinishon, Kabocha-Chan)

LegendChu - 2 Votes (Espeonica, GreenLegend56)
    Dedenne1 - 2 Votes (Desinishon, FireSnow)
    CatmanDaGamer - 2 Votes (PercyX, DyingWillFlareon)
    NinjaQueen - 1 Vote (LegendChu)
    Lycanthropy - 1 Vote (Your Everyday Ghost)
    Caite-chan - 1 Vote (NeonJelly13)
    GreenLegend56 - 1 Vote (Master Snowy)
    NeonJelly13 - 1 Vote (CatmanDaGamer)
    DyingWillFlareon - 1 Vote (Lycanthropy)
    Duranteater - 1 Vote (AlolaMaster)

Again, three Members - Forever, Espeonica & Master Snowy with equal Votes. The person who won in this Category got as many as 10 Votes, while the one who finished second, got 7 Votes, so again one Member will miss out winning in this Category. Who are the Two Winners, will be revealed later >:).

SURVIVOR PC - WITTIEST MEMBER

AlolaMaster - 5 Votes
    (Forever, GreenLegend56, NeonJelly13, Cakesu, FireSnow)
    NeonJelly13 - 5 Votes (Your Everyday Ghost, GreenLegend56, DyingWillFlareon, Dedenne1, Cakesu)
    Your Everyday Ghost - 5 Votes (Lycanthropy, NeonJelly13, CatmanDaGamer, FireSnow, AlolaMaster)
    LegendChu - 5 Votes (Espeonica, Your Everyday Ghost, PercyX, Master Snowy, Kabocha-Chan)

Lycanthropy - 2 Votes (CatmanDaGamer, Dedenne1)
    CatmanDaGamer - 2 Votes (Lycanthropy, DyingWillFlareon)
    GreenLegend56 - 2 Votes (Forever, Desinishon)
    Revise Librarian - 1 Vote (LegendChu)
    FireSnow - 1 Vote (Desinishon)
    Forever - 1 Vote (Kabocha-Chan)
    Dedenne1 - 1 Vote (AlolaMaster)

As u can see, four Members - Me (LegendChu), AlolaMaster, Your Everyday Ghost & NeonJelly13 are at 5 Votes each. This was a really close one, so I won't reveal much. The Winner(s) will be declared later >:).

So, what about the one that matters - The Survivor PC Winner? Have patience guys, will get to it, very soon, hehehehe ;).

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I just realized the four of us won in two categories.
    That realization is wrong Ghost, coz those Votes are incomplete. I haven't announced the Winners in those categories yet :). Will do that soon. Before that, a big announcement.

Let's get to the Votes that actually matter - The Votes for the Winner.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Espeonica said:
    Forever said:
    Cakesu said:
    Jury Member
    NeonJelly13 said:
    Jury Member
    Dedenne1 said:
    Jury Member
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Jury Member
    Caite-chan said:
    Jury Member
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Jury Member
    AlolaMaster said:
    Jury Member
    CatmanDaGamer said:
    Jury Member
    FireSnow said:
    Jury Member
    PercyX said:
    Jury Member
    nishthelegendarytrainer said:
    Jury Member
    Desinishon said:
    Jury Member
    Zakariya said:
    Jury Member
    MariaB said:
    Jury Member
    Kabocha-Chan said:
    Jury Member
    Revise Librarian said:
    Elite Panel
    Lycanthropy said:
    Elite Panel
    I'll start with the TWO MOST IMPORTANT VOTES - ME (LEGENDCHU) & LYCANTHROPY

LegendChu Voted in favour of - Forever
    Lycanthropy Voted in favour of - Espeonica

SURVIVOR PC WINNER - VOTE COUNT

Forever - 1 Vote (LegendChu)

Espeonica - 1 Vote (Lycanthropy)

The rest of the Votes, coming soon, stay tuned ;).

Back