• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    As of now, one Stunfisk (oh, Duranteater, where art thou?), two Pikachu, two Rockets, and one Flare haven't voted. I guess.

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    Y'all, lets wish our past player Laguna a happy birthday. While everyone but Lycan and Chu forgot mine, lets try to watch out for others!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    NAME (Your User Name):-Caite-chan
    TRIBE NAME (The Name of Your Tribe):- Ravishing Rockets
    I NOMINATE (ONLY for Stunfisk, Rockets & Flares) (Nominate 2 Members of ur Team):- FireSnow and Me I guess...lol.
    ODD or EVEN (Choose either Odd or Even):- Odd......ish :D

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Caite-chan

Years
    As of right now, here's an update on the votes (since LegendChu is offline):

NOMINATION VOTE COUNT

SPARKLING PIKACHU
    Master Snowy - 5 Votes
    Espeonica - 5 Votes
    Destiny - 4 Votes
    Dedenne1 - 3 Votes
    Maria B - 4 Votes
    Kabocha-Chan - 3 Votes
    Zakariya - 2 Votes
    Cakesu - 2 Votes

FABULOUS FLARES
    Komala - 4 Votes
    GreenLegend56 - 3 Votes
    NeonJelly13 - 1 Votes

SPONTANEOUS STUNFISK
    Nonibros - 3 Votes
    Your Everyday Ghost - 3 Votes

RAVISHING ROCKETS
    FireSnow - 3 Votes
    Caite-chan - 3 Votes

ODD
    Cakesu
    Espeonica
    Zakariya

NeonJelly13
    Zoroark Cutie
    FireSnow

:t043:
    Caite-chan

EVEN
    MariaB
    Master Snowy
    Kabocha-Chan
    Dedenne1

GreenLegend56
    Komala
    Desinishon

Forever
    Your Everyday Ghost
    Nonibros

I think I included everyone's votes so far (I didn't include the thing that shows who voted for who because it took a really long time to do this nearly two whole hours since I didn't use Ctrl C/V or a quote ;-;, and I now know a portion of LegendChu's pain). Anyway, it looks like Master Snowy or Espeonica will be representing their team in the Challenge, FireSnow or Caite-chan will represent theirs, Nonibros or Your Everyday Ghost will represent theirs, and Komala will be representing ours.
    ... Why are the Fabulous Flares the only ones able to decide things?
    And I think you all are making a big mistake. Now your fates are going to be decided by LegendChu ^^! And trust me, that can't be a good thing (or can it?).

And Ghost, what do you mean, there are still four people left who haven't voted?
    ... Wait, there are twenty-one players still?! I thought there were only twenty!

Years
    I added it because Caite-chan answered "Odd......ish :D" to the Odd or Even question.
    What I find weird is that the Pokémon faces only include Pokémon from Generations 1 - 3... no Sinnoh region ;-;.

Back