• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] The Great Egg Swap XII: Ultra Swapping

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
    Alright guys, so I'm gonna have to sign off for swaps for today, but I can at least give myself and y'all a visual aid of what's been going down while I'm away. In other words...

While at first things were starting off scarce like in Oldale Town, taking the lead is Syntthetix with 12 swaps! Following closely behind is Calzone407 with 11 swaps, and Skystrike is coming in third with 7 swaps! Eggs are being swapped, and trades are being accepted, but as the light fades, will the champion rise again? Or will a new one reign?

[FONT=Maven Pro, Helvetica, Verdana]
    Remember to read the rules carefully before you play.
    Breed and trade only one egg. Don?t substitute the egg you receive for another.
    [/font]​

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    Swapped with: #001 kip

Edit: Aw dang. I didn't see that above post when I posted this. Does it still count?...

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Hi everyone, if by any chance you are trying to find me check if the FC is added correctly, I might have a FC that is different from the one I used last year because I'm using a different 3DS. The FC is the one that appears on the first page of the thread, sorry for any inconvenience and happy swapping

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024

It's very tight at the top, with Calzone407 and Syntthetix trading the top spot all evening - Syn just trailing ahead on 14, with a venerable Skystrike in third with 8.

What will the weekend hold? We'll find out!

[FONT=Maven Pro, Helvetica, Verdana]
    Remember to read the rules carefully before you play.
    Breed and trade only one egg. Don?t substitute the egg you receive for another.
    [/font]​

Back