• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire/Dragon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Sturm said:
Oh...I want to see Bagon on FR/LG...That might be possible...what about pre-evolve and new-evolve?(Pichu, Espeon)
I dont think so, I think FR/LG will only have Pokemon that was on R/B/Y. But I mite be wrong the games will be a long time till thay come out.

Supergodzilla

King of the monsters
Years
well don't get ur hopes up. because i think FR and LG will be a let down like R and S. i hope they include all pokemon and all TM's and HM's and maybe a few new features but i know that's asking to mutch from nintendo if u know what i mean. here is what i would like to see as many others would.

all the lands(never gonna happen)
all the pokemon(never gonna happen)
all the tm's and hm's(never gonna happen)
and a few other things(never gonna happen)

nintendo has ruined the pokemon games for good. they can't make pokemon games that come even close to what red and blue were like but hey (never gonna happen) even if they do make a good pokemon game after r/s (never gonna happen) i think it would be miracle.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Supergodzilla said:
if you no have old
u not a veteran like me(i have them all) just the rpg's not the pinnball and other crap i also got the stadiums
Well you think I didnt play them? Well I did, my brother has Red, Blue and Yellow and I played them more then him. So you cant say im not a veteran like you.

Supergodzilla

King of the monsters
Years
images said:
i can beat red/blue in 5 hrs straight. (if i just do that and nothing else XP)
that is impossible unless u cheat
u have to get all badges
beat all trainers
get all pokemon
get all tm's and hm's
and a few other things
oh yea and all items

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
Years
no, i'm serious. when i sit down and not do anything but play my game, i can finish it in about 5hrs. i've played it so many times that i've practically (i said practically) memorized what to do next. it's very easy, especially after the cinnibar gym :badsmile: . i meant this by excluding the pkmn league though :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Arcanine said:
Ok who thinks the club is dead again.
I don't, but yes a lot of clubs are dead. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back