• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire emblem awesomness!

Sacrifar

ITS GONNA EAT YOU!!!!!
    Years
    I want to know what was peoples favorite fire emblem game ! they are all fun to me! (P.S i need to know if somebody can make me a sprite of the classes in fire emblem to put in signature, or somewhere else)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Fire Emblem 4 for the SNES is my favorite one, followed by FE7, FE5, and FE6. Definitely a big fan of the series. The older ones are waayyy more than difficult than the current ones.

Years
    I'm not to big on the Fire Emblem Series because of certain elements in it (*hides in a corner*), but I liked Sacred Stones out of all the ones I've played.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Fire Emblem 7 is the best game ever.

All Fire Emblem titles are great though.

Mizukin

Rly?!
    Years
    Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for Nintendo Wii is really cool, I like it, it's one of the best games for Wii.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I like the first Fire Emblem that came out in America (to my knowledge), that featured Eliwood, Lynn, and Hector. I just really liked that game. Especially Hector!

Years
    My favorite title in the franchise is the Gamecube installment, Path of Radiance. Not because of the difficulty, but the characters and story. Plus, the Laguz's impact on the story is awesome.

Years
    I enjoy the game for the GBA.
    *Rummages around for it*
    Oh... there is no title for it except "Fire Emblem" XD

Couldn't get into the others for some reason.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    I enjoyed the seventh entry the most, being it had all the classes every FE should have. Sacred Stones seemed (as was) rushed, but had more jobs. Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn had a few missing, and I haven't played Shadow Dragon to judge.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    The only two Fire Emblem games I own are Shadow Dragon and Sacred Stones. I finally beat Sacred Stones after about 2-3 years of neglect and am currently working on Shadow Dragon. I really like Fire Emblem and the unique character designs.

Back