• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    THEREWASANIME?!ZOMGIWANTIT!!! >>;

Anways~ My Ewan is awesome <33 He's like my favorite dark user ^^ Except Knoll is pretty cool. Summoners look like complete PWNage! ;D

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Dragon_Master said:
    Review:
    Watching Fire Emblem is one of the most boring one hour stints I've ever had. Aside from being bland and generic, the series suffers from extremely poor storytelling.

I don't say that. But that website does. The show is pathetic? I don't know... about it but It sounds good.... I guess.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    I once downloaded an episode over Limewire,and honestly,it sucks.I am a big FE fan but that anime was crappy.Maybe when they improve their PS2 games character faces and stuff,since it uses a similar type of drawing,it would be a whole new one,and a kickarse at that!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Umbreon's Shadow said:
    I hope so so,cause i dont know if that crappy Shaman King game is gonna be better than the anime,as crappy as it is*Shot by Paul*
    *kills US*

-.-; The Anime and Manga rock =D [Of SK]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Aww...

From my standpoint, it's not worth waiting an hour for that to download...if people say it's as bad as it is XD

Back